Hunting the Wasatch Front's West Fields

pookiebar

Just sending out a bit of help to my fellow waterfowl hunters. If you are going to hunt the fields out west of Farmington, Kaysville, Syracuse, Clinton, and anywhere in Weber County. Please know where the city limits start and end, and know what the shooting regulations are within each city!

Just saw a couple of guys set up in west Kaysville just behind my house. The county line is the fence literally 100 yards west of them! I tried to stop and holler to them that they better move out cause as people wake up there are a lot of joggers who run that road and they will certainly have the cops called. Hope they didn't shoot while there, or that they did not have any evidence of having shot, i.e. dead birds, cause that would be too bad.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom