Hunts to Swap

S

ScoutDad (Guest)

I have pheasants & whitetails in Nebraska, all on private land. Have taken a 163 class buck. Would be interested in swapping for any big game hunt out west. [email protected]

A buddy and I have recently started hunting the muzzleloaded season. Would be interested in trade for mule deer or elk in western Colorado if interested.
sneakem

I can help you get a good antelope. Would love to do some Pheasant hunting in the Corn Husker State.

WB

Wyomingben,

You're welcome to hunt our farm in Eastern Washington for ringnecks, we often see quite a few huns also but mostly ringnecks. I grew up on the farm but now live in Western Washington but I take my buddy over to our farm a couple times a year to get him some birds. I'm hoping my buddy's dog works out this year..he's still pretty young. My buddy's last dog got ran over a little over a year ago. Either way we can always get a few birds with or without a dog but with a good dog on opening day you'll see a lot of birds. My wife and I are moving back to Eastern Washington and I'm planning to get back into goose hunting (some great goose hunting in Moses Lake where our farm is). I wouldn't mind shooting an antelope, do you know what they charge for out of state antelope tags in WY?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom