Hybrid draw deer units

Christian

Just got an email alert that the Hybrid draw is on for units requiring 10 or more resident points.

Anyone know how it works?

Which deer units take more than 10 resident points?

The Christian

10 late, 103 and 142. Don't know what the attraction is with Bonny Res in 103, unless I'm missing some public land. Anybody ever hunted 10 late? Any comments? I know the quality at Pinon, but dealing with the Army can be a pain at times.

Has anybody found what units will be part of the Hybrid Draw?

It states approx. 15 elk units and 3 deer units but I couldn't find what those exact units are.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-10 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]Here's a link, click on pref. points required for deer and see which resident tags take 10 or more pp's to draw. I doubt any of the RFW hunts are on the hybrid list.

http://wildlife.state.co.us/Hunting/BigGame/Statistics/

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

This might help. I too wondered and asked.

RE: Division of Wildlife FAQ question submitted from website?
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Wed 1/27/10 2:14 PM
To: [email protected]

Hello Ray,The elk hunts that will involved in the hybrid draw are:EE00201A EE01001A EE20201A EM00101M EM01001M EE001E1R EE010E1R EE201E1R EE010Y2R EM06101M EM85101R EM85103R The deer hunts involved are:DM01004R DM103L1R DM142L1R There are no hybrid drawing for ranching for wildlife.If I can be of any further assistance, please let me know. Mary PattonCustomer RepresentativeColorado Division of Wildlife6060 BroadwayDenver CO [email protected]

Ray

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom