Hypocrisy

Tristate

Long Time Member
So the antelope island buck is dead. Congratulations to the hunter. For years I have sat and listened to the haters talk about outfitters and the UDWR that "pimp" wildlife.

So on the other thread some KSL writer uses an opportunity to "pimp" Chinese communists products on the back of what seems to be a good guy, with a quality deer, gifted with great generosity from another good guy, AND NOBODY SAYS A THING.

Because Kings and Vortex donated some stuff to the hunter? Is that what you are referring to? Seems like a stretch...

Tristate not liking the Antelope island deer thread............It makes sense that he didn't like it, because there was no pooching involved and no Lemons.

And see this is where the train left the tracks.

Yall don't understand the difference between consumption and exploitation.

Yall think if a man doesn't like prostitution he is a hypocrite because he has sex with his wife.

The problem was a specific post on that thread and the real hypocrisy of silence.

Yall think if a man doesn't like prostitution he is a hypocrite because he has sex with his wife.

The problem was a specific post on that thread and the real hypocrisy of silence.
What an ass on this whole thing
Hypocrite? I’ll guarantee you are one

Call your special friend Wade and ask him who banned him from AI, then come back on here and tell us what he says. I’m betting you don’t have the balls to ask him.
I don't have the balls to ask who didn't do something that never happened?????

Pretty unique version of logic you are working.

Can you legally vote?

Is your wife Chinese?

I remember Elk.

But there is something special about
Many Moons Ago!

There Was A Big Ole Thread Here On MM about Hypocrites!

It Was Decided That Every F'N One Of Us Are Hypocrites in Some Way or another!
The hypocrites that will sell their soul to China.

THEY HATED THEIR NEIGHBOR SO MUCH THEY PIMPED OUT WHAT THEY CARED MOST ABOUT TO COMMUNISTS.

There are entire graveyards, thousands of their own ancestors, that died making sure communism wouldn't reach our shores, AND THESE HYPOCRITES SPIT IN THEIR FACE AND HANDED THEIR LEGACY AND BIRTHRIGHT TO THE CHINESE.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom