I CALL FOR REFORM!!!!!!!

akah2o

I am writing this because I am tired of the games that are being played. I have worked for them for quite a while. So that being said I know the SFW system.

I am not mad but proud at what SFW does for the average Joe around the state on providing quality numbers of the various species in the state or the many other programs (Winter Deer feeding, Predator control, Hunts for Solders, etc, etc) that SFW organizes. That is why I do what I do to support the cause.
What makes me very upset is, at some of the people who operate SFW.

DON PEAY, Only cares about large money and making himself look good. How does this make me or you feel as a volunteer to hear that Don and his lovely wife get to have Christmas dinner with Pres. Bush? How much of our hard earned money did that cost to make possible? How does that benefit us? I wish I could use other peoples money to make different opportunities like that happen for me (LOL)
As an adviser for SFW / SFH, how much does he bring for himself?
Who holds Don accountable for what and where he spends our moneys?
He is a great politician, making us think that if we but hand him our wallets everything will be grand.
Wake up people!

TROY JUSENSEN, Benefit's from SFW greatly.
His guide service is doing really, really well.
When does he have time between all the scouting and outfitting to do what he should to earn his salary?
How much does he bring down?
His only cares are what he gets out of SFW and when his SFW check comes. He does a very limited amount of work and is so unorganized that it's not even funny. Very anti social to the average person and only really wants to talk / listen to his paying or potential clients, or how you can somehow, someway benefit him. He has to have control over everything, what are you covering Troy? It makes me wonder what he is trying to get away with.

Last but Not Least, RYAN FOUTZ, Where to start...He was brought over because Don felt sorry for his butt after Sportsman's Warehouse got sick of his games. Why is that if he's so good at what he does? He cares only about himself and the building his client base for his CWMU and on top of that he is using the SFW group's contacts, emails, and address to help start / run his other "conservation" group FNAWS (Wild Sheep Foundation of Utah).
If he's employed by SFW how much time is he spending on his outfitting and FNAWS to justify himself?
At every chance he will stab you in the back and will do whatever he wants with out any regard or the care of anyone around him. He comes across as your friend but watch your back, he has a very deep knife!
Such a Selfish, Selfish Man! He has Don wrapped around his little finger!

How much does he make?

These questions that I have are some of the many reasons that I'm frustrated, Why will they not reveal there "Administrative" Cost of the whole SFW operation? Sure the whole list of '08 and '09 money spent on conservation projects is great but what about the whole Organization? How much do you take home Don? Ryan? Troy? I believe it is because of how much they all personally take home, how many new Guns from Browning do have at our expense? What about the jewelry on Dons wife's neck at all the fancy conservation dinners?
It sure makes you wonder what they are skimming off the top. What would the average Joe hunter (Plummer, construction worker) do if he knew that SFW was giving just enough to make a project look good on TV or in a magazine but they all the other money is left for the big 3???

I wish there could / would be an audit on the "Ethics" of the so called "Conservation" group. WOW how our (the average Joe's) eyes would be open!
I CALL FOR REFORM!!!!

WOW, feel better ??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Precisely why my money stays in my pocket, actually my wife's pocket. She doesn't trust me with money, well with small change, pennies and that she does, but that is another story!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Precisely why my money stays in
>my pocket, actually my wife's
>pocket. She doesn't trust me
>with money, well with small
>change, pennies and that she
>does, but that is another
>story!
>
>
>UTROY
>Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Now that is a true statement. Sad, but true. Funny, but true. Depressing, but true. :)

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom