I found a GIANT bull on the pahvaunt!

Well Meat!

It's been known to happen before on this Site!

I'd just like to see a Pic!

PM me!

Still hope you/somebody can locate him!

Good Luck!

>>Bump
>>
>>Don't want to let hanginmeat forget
>>about his post. We still
>>need pics of his world
>>class bull.
>
>
>trust me, "hangingmeat/ beatingmeat/I" will never
>forget about that bull.
>
>the short story is we got
>are shot at willy, didn't
>make a good shot, and
>lost blood. who knows how
>many hours/days we've looked.
>what would you do? post a
>bunch of pics to get
>a bunch of guys out
>looking? would someone honestly come
>look and return the bull
>if they found him? I
>don't think so, but maybe
>there is nothing to lose
>at this point.

The way I figure, you have a better shot of someone finding and turning in you bull if you post pics. If you don't post pics and someone finds him, you have no chance.
There are always several posts from guys that lost bulls during the hunts. Sometimes the bulls turn up and are returned to the owner. If you know the area he is in and you have pics of him, you have a good chance at getting him back if someone finds him.
That just my opinion and what I have seen in the past.

If it was me, I would post pics. Like you said, you really have nothing to lose at this point.

This is just a jackoff story... Just like a cheap hollywood movie, just keeps getting better. From the beginning it was hard to believe that an actual hunter would find a huge elk and go straight to a forum to tell the world about his once in a life time find. Then to consider selling it and lose the once again once in a lifetime experience to hunt it. Just keeps getting better... Then to hear that they hit it and it wasnt a good shot and that they followed blood until they lost interest five minutes later.... Wow... THEN he wonders if he should post pics up of this bull to get help from the real hunting world? Get real... If you truely had pics of this bull then any true hunter would post up pics in hope that it would turn up and not lay out in BFE and waste away. You are a joke. But you did cause a stir and get people riled up. If nothin else it has been enternaining to read. Best of luck hanginmeat with your upcoming sequel.... "I found a GIANT liger on the Beaver!"

post up a picture JUST in case some-one finds him and then post up a picture and a story on how they shot and just now is finding the bull.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Are ewe gonna post the pictures oar what. If the pictures are in you're possession post them oar your never gonna get any help finding you're bull. Same thing happened to hour group a couple years ago, although it was quiet a bit smaller, only around 425". Thank god no one bumped that thread and it just went away, hopefully that is what will happen to yoar thread

450" bulls area as rare as 15" bases around here

who farted?

Read his latest post in deer and you will realize this was all a scam/spoof. I think he gotcha

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom