I GOT A DATE!!!

fisrtcoueswas80inches

Very Active Member
i did it, i finally got a date!! as some of u might remember i broke up with my gurlfriend some time ago bac in october and this is only my second date since, sad aint it? well u all would be very proud, her name is ivy and shes very beautiful, u know, i even asked her if she wanted to come to the range with me on friday and shoot with me! i like her a lot and am looking forward to the date. any suggestions on what we should do? im thinking dinner,(olive garden), movie(bad boys II) and then off to bedrocks for some pool and bowling. any body got any suggestions?
wish me luck!!
casey
ps. i was told to post this under this area

Best advice would be, call her up and cancel your date, women are poison. If your gonna be with a woman find a career woman, ideal situation would be dealing with overseas trading, lots of buisness trips etc to foreign land for months at times. That way they can support you and you have more time to hunt on your hands.

Casey, Walker has some sound advice. However, if you want to have some type of normalcy in your life, then women are a must. If you play it right, a woman can be the best part of your life. But you have to start out right - so....

I wouldn't be spending all this money on a first date. You are setting a precedent with your first date whether you realize it or not. The second date will have to be bigger or better, and so on, and a student can't afford to be spending big $$ every weekend on dates.

Best advice - strive to have the most fun without spending a dime. If she likes you - then you have found a prize worth keeping. Get creative. If she has never seen Elk up close, take her to see the Kachina bulls (I think you are in Flag now aren't you?). Get a couple of friends together w/ dates and go to a park and play wiffle ball. Go on a short hike w/ a picnic. Do a service project at a local Elderly home, or children's hospital (that would impress the little lady). But whatever you do don't spend money! Well, you could buy her an ice cream at the end of the date.

Lastly, if you ever do see a movie - stay away from 'Guy Flicks' - the girls may tell you that they enjoy them, but truth is, they are suffering through them. Go see Romantic comedies - we all hate them, but our wives/girlfriends appreciate the sentiment.

While both of the above gave good, sound advice I think I'd have to go with Walkerdawgs on this one. He speaks the unbridled truth.

To quote another fellar from this site, and of course I'm cleaning his original quote up a bit, "A woman can drag you farther than dynamite can blow you!!"

I think the symbolism in that quote cannot be overlooked. ;-)

But Walkerdawgs is right... women are poison. Unfortunately, so is alcohol but men have a long history of not being able to stay away from either one very long.

So try as you might, you will never be able to stay completely away from the bitter poison we call woman, for alas her tempting, seducting charm is irresistable to even the most hardened dark black heart. She will eventually catch you in her web of which there is no escape.

That said, you might want to follow some of Quail Runners advice. My advice is simple. You can run from them but you can't hide... you will cave eventually so at least marry rich.

You can marry more money in 20 minutes than you can make in a lifetime. But in the end you might be just as well off strapping a bunch of dynamite to you and lighting the fuse.

Either way good luck buddy.

Listen up! Take her shooting, scouting, glassing, camping, fishing, or something of that sort. Dinner is good, but women like me (you know keepers) don't like to be cooped up too long and appreciate the great outdoors. A keeper will enjoy herself no matter what you do and you don't have to spend much to have a great time. If you do have an outdoor date make it as comfortable as possible; take snacks, drinks, and a blanket (just in case). Get your mind out of the gutter! Have fun and we want a report afterwards.

This is all nonsense.

The most important thing for you to do is band your sack. You can thank me later. I like beer. You'll be able to afford it.;-) Besides, it's the only surefire way to know that the kids you're raising aren't your own.

But if you insist on taking such risks, there is truth in the age old advice: "Treat a lady like a whore, and a whore like a lady".

And don't buy into that myth that you will look back on the women you never had in wonderment of what might have been. Mystery is overrated, and old age is a long time. Bang her if you get the chance.}>

It's hard to think of something to add to all this wonderful advice but I'll try.

I was single between the age of 25-35 so I went on my fair share of "dates". Probably more than all the guys above put together. So pay attention.

Find a cute, young, sweet girl that has never had a bad experience.

And then give her one.

Look dude, this is what you get when you post this in the bears... area. I'll talk to BuckSnort and make sure he doesn't recommend doing this to anyone else. Take in to consideration the area that you posted in when thinking of the advice you get, and for heaven's sake don't follow any of it!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on there MuleyQueen. I think Casey is getting some good advice here - at least it is wholesome and clean (sort of).

One more thing there Casey - Don't go tripping over yourself to please this little lady. See, Women figured out long ago that they should be the mice and we have to play the cat and chase, chase, chase. A little chase is good for the heart, but a better play is to act cool, confident, and let her know that if she wants it, well, she had better come and get it. However, if your ugly, then you best be chasing like a mother...

And for heaven sakes, don't go getting serious with any girl until you have seen bank statements, school grades, IQ tests, coordination skills, emotional competency exams (although it can be debated as to whether women can even pass these exams), debt records, shopping habits, decoration tastes (you need to find one that enjoys hanging dead animals on the wall), and relatives ? because you don't just marry one person, you get the whole family!!!!! That cannot be understated!

Come to think about it - Forget the whole thing and run!!!

Muleyqueen,

I beg to differ. If ever there was a segment of the hunting society that had experience in love and marriage, it is the hound guy.

Most of us have been married at least three different times and if that doesn't qualify us as experts what does?

I don't know all about women yet but I'll bet by wife number 5 I'll have it all figured out. ;-)

Casey, don't worry too much about the advice. Anybody dumb enough to feed a pack of dogs can't be too dangerous.

Muleyqueen is just trying to fix you up with her sister. Take the gal out and get married and settle down.

Why the hell should you have it any better than the rest of us?

-Dawg

Man this is really easy and it will cost you a lot less in child support payments.

Houndsmen are simple creatures all it takes is a pat on the head and a good job honey, a kiss and us dumb #sses will take care of about any honey do she wants. Now if she uses the typical houndsmen approach swears at us, kick us a few times in the ribs, works us over with a shock collar, and I guar-untee you we will bow our backs and trash at the first chance we get.

So have your buddy test drive on this first date and if she falls into the latter category he will pass her on to you, and you can join the ranks , if she falls into the first he can marry her, and you can still find an abusive one to make your life miserable.

Mulehound.

I got married when I was 23, the marriage lasted 4years.
Afterwords,I hit the gym six days a week, and chased anything with a hole and a heartbeat!I hunted my ass off too! after five years of this mind bending trip(God it was fun!)I ran into my ex-wife,and thanked her for running off on me as it really opened my eyes to the world-(good and bad!)
While out coldtrailing tang one night I ran into the Wife I presently have,she hunts,fishes,pays the bills, makes more money than I do, is still a size 5! and is very easy on the eyes.
There is a lot of fun to be had out there! There is a lot of bad too! You will develop an instinct (instink?) as to which are worth keepin' and which are the throwbacks!(Throwbacks can be fun too!)(Just watch out for that burning sensation, that constant drip,or that ugly rash!)
Don't get buck fever and freak out over the first one you see!

I check the houndsman area because you guys are hilarious! :) Oh, and not all women are evil, really!

The problem with dates and girl friends cous is that they can eventually evolve into wives (latin names domesticus horriblus and domesticus contankerous) and therein lies the problem.

Nonetheless, here's a couple of lines you can put in your 'don't try this at home' catagory: When she starts complaining about all the time you spend out hunting, you answer back "I was out hunting long before I met you, and I'll be out hunting long after you're gone!!"

And Another one, when she starts complaining that you'd rather spend time with your dogs than you would with her, you ask her "well just how many ##### lions have you treed!!!"

I'll guarantee, either one of these lines will land you a hard, cold night in the dog house. Just a little advise from somebody that has been there. :-(

Don't pay any attention to a woman who is a self proclaimed "keeper". If you want to see some keepers go to the local strip club and check out the girls up close. That will give you some benchmarch of what a real hardbody looks like. Also gives you a good place to blow your extra money when dates don't meet your standards.

Dating is one thing but marriage is a whole different matter. Dating is similar to scouting, trophy comparison and catch and release hunting or fishing. Getting married "baggs the trophy" so to speak but the hunting ends.

I don't know of any hunter who enjoys the gutting and skinning. On thing commonly overlooked by the ordinary guy is when this dating thing all boils down to soup, you are the quary not the hunter. Never forget that no matter how much testerone is pumping through your veins. I love the two buck's in the commercial breaking into the scent lab. I've seen many a lad with plenty of drive loose his a$$.

In closing, rent the houndsman pulp fiction classic, "Something about Mary" and watch what happens to guys bitten by the lust bug and NEVER, NEVER go on a date with a loaded weapon!

Ed

PS- The reason you were instructed to come here was for the ugly truth my son, none of the other sissy fags on this site will post the truth.

Just remember all women are pyscho!!! Some are just alot worse than others.;-)

Find one that isn't as crazy as the rest and you shoud be alright.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom