I Got Gas

2 days ago it was $3.84 for regular gas at Union 76 station here in Santa Rosa.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

While your not so lucky to be in Cheyenne. You could make yourself useful and stop and get my shoes at the Motel. And mail them to me. I was in such a hurry to get out of there!! What are you doing in Cheyenne? That place is like a hole with out a bottom!
Rutnbuck.

$3.86 this morning in central cali. Did Feleno say he paid $3.15? Sheesh, if gas were that cheap here, I would buy more beer and cigarettes!

Piper, how's your period?

Zigga, don't forget the knee pads!

440Sixpack wants to measure your boners!

It's anywhere from 3.30 to 3.39 here in Albuquerque. Of course, the lefties on craigslist here are saying we should walk or ride a bicycle.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 11:54AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-11 AT 11:53?AM (MST)

3.53 reg unleaded here in Washington state.

Paid $3.87 yesterday in Orcutt, Ca. :(

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

3.19 in Cody....we are usually one of the highest in the state. Got gas last week at a card lock for 2.93, hate to look what it will be next time I fill up. may be I should start stockpilling boat gas.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I was in a little northern California town the other day & regular was $4.15 !!!!!!!!!

Looks like we're gonna see $5 a gallon by hunting season & I'm pissed.

evil.gif

4.0 f'n 4 for Diesel this morning in the NE Region of TARDville!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

I just put 5 gallons in the Warden's car this morning, cause she was getting a bit low and I paid 2.83 a gallon here in No. Cal........

Did I mention that I'd filled that gas can up in January?

4.28 for diesel in Auberry CA

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

4.19 for diesel down here.Jumps a few cents everyday.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I bought Diesel in Yuma on Thursday for 4.11. The problem was that I had to get 90 gallons at a cost of $ 370.00. Had to buy enough to make it into and out of Mexico.

Yes all gas in oregon is blended, 10-15% as required by state law.
That really sucks for me, my F350 ford with the V10 doesn't run that good on some brands, sometimes I will throw a little octane booster in with each fill-up. (thats about a $85 bill these days).

Reg Unleaded in Central Point Oregon 3.59 as of 3/13/11 at the Pilot station.

I posted on 3/7 that it was $3.89 a gallon for Reg

Now on 3/14 it has raised to $4.19 a gallon, same store. :-(

Joey

Here in NW WY just jumped to 3.29 over the weekend. I topped off last thur. at a card lock for 3.03.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom