I guess no one put in?

cjboz

Very Active Member
Normally the day or day after the draw the Nevada forum is bumping. Did anyone put in or care anymore? Don't worry about being superstitious, the draw is done. Now let's get excited!

I thought I put in, but I think my wife called and cancelled my transaction.

I put in but i am a NR and with all the NR hating comming from over there I thought I might need to keep quiet. If I draw I am going to install sollid tires and bulllet proof glass. I will also bring 10 garbage bags to pick up all the resident beer cans to pay for my trip. Then I will be hated when I steal another residents deer, elk and the one goat from them. (Insert devil smiley)

Good luck to everyone hope you draw the tag you want as long as its not mine...

DCM this is the Nevada forum not Utah;) I did not know Nv hated NR that bad! Thanks for the heads up!!! Good luck to ya in the draw!!

I have met a lot of great people from Nv and hope to meet more.

You got that right about Utah though... All though there are a few good ones over there also.

Good luck

I'm too busy checking my email and credit cards to look at any forums! lol
))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Follow my blog at: nvbowhunting.blogspot.com

>I have met a lot of
>great people from Nv and
>hope to meet more.
>
>You got that right about Utah
>though... All though there
>are a few good ones
>over there also.
>
>Good luck

utahs not that bad . every one is a non-res somewhere!

I hunted NV for the first time last year and everyone I met was very gracious and willing to help. No complaints with hunting in NV. Although, I had a ML tag and didn't have to fight any crowds. I only saw 2 other hunters the entire 5 days we were hunting.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

If they don't post them tomorrow then I'm not gonna be a happy person lol
))))--------------->
Bowhunting

I am pretty sure he meant new mexico, that it where they hate the Non-residents. The folks from Nevada are pretty good))

T

results will be posted by 5 pm tomorrow. I look for them between one and three oclock. last year I think it was around then.

Still nothing.

I'm on pins and dang needles. I'm hoping to draw my first muley tag, and make my first hunt to Nevada

Fingers still crossed

Bake

DMC,

I am also a NR and have my fingers crossed for the results today. I have yet to draw a NV tag (or even kill a mule deer yet) but I have already recieved some great advice and tips from a couple NV residents (and posters here). Hopfully I get to use that advice and somehow reciprocate the favor.

-Jason

It looks like only about 15 people applied! Our odds are looking good. The only reason I bring this up is that it seems pretty quiet around here before the draw and even more so after. Good luck all of you. Hope you drew a tag, except for mine and my dads:)

I made the mistake of telling my 13yr old son that the results would be out today. He has asked me about a dz times already if I have heard anything. His fingers are crossed too.

Good Luck to everyone today,

I'm hoping to change my handle to 3tags20011! Could that be possible??? I don't think so but one can dream!

I had 4 last year, but had to turn 3 of them back in because of college :( freaking college lol

))))--------------->
Bowhunting

Nevada is an amazing place, I am hoping to draw as well! If I recall last year the results did not get posted until late in the afternoon. What I cant remember is if CC hits come after of before they put the results online? anyone know?

Put in for Mule Deer with 3 points (none resident), Elk Bonus points, and Desert sheep with 7 points. Not very good odds, but someone has to draw! Hopefully its me!!!
-Zila

My backup is Idaho, but I wont put in if I draw NV. (Idaho deadline is the 4th!)

My dad had the PIW deer tag a few years ago and I gotta say the people we met were the best I have encountered in ANY state I hunted as a NR, quality polite people without visible animosity towards the NR hunters from CA unlike many other states I have hunted.

The info on various websites is limited though LOL I think you could get private responses though. I think the NV resis are just a bit smarter than others and don't broadcast the info, LOL!

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom