I have a quick question

G

gadawgs

This may be a dumb question but I need help. I currently live in Georgia but Monday I am moving to Colorado. I will be applying as a non-resident and will have to buy a non-resident tag come hunting season because I will not have been there six months until October. So my question is will my non-resident point transfer to a resident point or do I lose that point. I currently do not have any points so this will be the only point I am concerned about.

Preference Points (PP) are awarded and used regardless of residency. Moving in or out of CO doesn't effect your PP total.

MSgt, USAF
1984 to present

Thank you both. Even you TennVol. It pains me to thank a Tennessee fan ever, but you did help me out so I must be respectful!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-08 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p]>Thank you both. Even you
>TennVol. It pains me
>to thank a Tennessee fan
>ever, but you did help
>me out so I must
>be respectful!

When we're talking about hunting, everybody's on the same team!

(GO VOLS!)

...BTW, if you're military, the six month rule doesn't apply.

MSgt, USAF
1984 to present

Gadawgs

Where are you moving to?
I am moving to Peyton CO in April.
I need to find some new hunting and golfing partners

Steve

Steve
I am moving to Steamboat Springs. You line up some duck and whitetail hunting I'll take care of the elk and mulies. Your on your own when it comes to the golf though!

Gadawgs,

You'll find premium duck hunting in the Steamboat area. Lot's of birds there early and on public land like Steamboat Lake. What are going to be doing in the 'Boat'? I lived there a long time ago and my Parents still do.

Beanman

Bean to be honest with you I don't have a clue yet what I will be doing there. All I do know is I cannot stand living in Georgia anymore and I have been waiting to get the balls up to just leave and finally I have. I was in the residential construction business in Georgia and when it went completely downhill I used it as a sign to up and leave. I went to Steamboat for the first time last summer for one night and absolutely fell in love with it and next thing I know I have a U-Haul packed and I will be leaving in the morning! That is great news about the duck hunting because as much as I love elk hunting I think I like duck even more. I spent 17 days in Arkansas last year if that tells you anything! Who knows maybe one day I'll meet your parents and if you would like to divulge some of the duck spots I won't complain!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom