I have a tingling sensation, bro?

hossblur

Long Time Member
Few years back, I saw a pair of Crispi Nevada's on camofire only in size 14's for $99. Grabbed them ASAP, and have been really pleased with them, wished I'd grabbed 2 pair. I knew that the HUSH, BRO, and other hunting bros were all Crispi dudes, but I convinced myself that I wasn't one of them because I bought clearance sale, not IG influence.

Gave up the Keystone and started drinking Mich Ultras, because, they are healthy?

My youngest has begun talking about 6.5cm, and instead of banishing him, I've found myself getting on board.

And now, the final symptom I believe in the bro disease, has happened.

Fellas.

I bought a TACOMA(TRD off-road).

So the questions:

How long do I have before I use bro and epic as nouns and verbs?

What flavor Mtn Ops is the best?

Do you prefer my stories to begin with miles hiked? Or vertical feet gained?

As I share a similar hairline as Chesser, do I buy one size up in hats to tuck my ears in? And, do you iron your brim and starch it to maintain flatness?

I hope when you tell your kids about hossblur, you will focus on my pre bro years, not my post Crispi ones.

GEEZUS!

I Can See The Back Window Now!

The Biggest F'N FLATTY Ever Worn!

For Somebody Your Height!

I Sure As Hell Thought You'd Buy A Truck That Fit You!

LMFAO hoss... I don't see anything wrong with your decisions except the flat brim and the mint ops and you can skip the man bun too

I'm Waitin For The:

Opening Morning I Tucked My Ears Up Under My FLATTY!

Got In My TOYOTA and it gained Me 3,000 vertical feet & I Didn't Even Have To Get Out Of The Toyota!

I Spot a PISSCUTTER!

I Get My New IG Approved 6.5 NEEDMORE Out & Lay It Across The Side Mirror & BANG!

PISSCUTTER Down!

PISSCUTTER Rolls Down The Hillside,I Back The TOYOTA Up 50' & I'm Backed Right Up To The PISSCUTTER & Haven't Got Out Of The TOYOTA Yet!

Gotta Get Out To Load The PISSCUTTER But I Think I'll Let The Butcher Gut & Skin & Cut & Wrap Him!

The TOYOTA Doesn't Have A Very Big Bed But It's Big Enough For The PISSCUTTER I Just Shot!

GAWD I Love This Truck!

I'm Waitin For The:

Opening Morning I Tucked My Ears Up Under My FLATTY!

Got In My TOYOTA and it gained Me 3,000 vertical feet & I Didn't Even Have To Get Out Of The Toyota!

I Spot a PISSCUTTER!

I Get My New IG Approved 6.5 NEEDMORE Out & Lay It Across The Side Mirror & BANG!

PISSCUTTER Down!

PISSCUTTER Rolls Down The Hillside,I Back The TOYOTA Up 50' & I'm Backed Right Up To The PISSCUTTER & Haven't Got Out Of The TOYOTA Yet!

Gotta Get Out To Load The PISSCUTTER But I Think I'll Let The Butcher Gut & Skin & Cut & Wrap Him!

The TOYOTA Doesn't Have A Very Big Bed But It's Big Enough For The PISSCUTTER I Just Shot!

GAWD I Love This Truck!
Careful there Bobcat! You're starting to step on my toes! ?

But when do you burn valuable vacation time to attend the Western hunting summit? Bet there's a few of them Trd's in that parking lot.

But when do you burn valuable vacation time to attend the Western hunting summit? Bet there's a few of them Trd's in that parking lot.

Oh gawd.

I hadn't thought about that.

Maybe I go do a 40 mile run with Cam Hanes?

I'd be good for at least 2/10th of a block

Hoss:

I bought a trd as well, back in January. I’m only 6’. Still, I do not have a lot of legroom. I guess I’m missing how to adjust the steering wheel. There is not a lot of adjustment. I’m still hitting my legs…..

I guess I better read the owners manual ?

Hoss:

I bought a trd as well, back in January. I’m only 6’. Still, I do not have a lot of legroom. I guess I’m missing how to adjust the steering wheel. There is not a lot of adjustment. I’m still hitting my legs…..

I bought a 2003 Tacoma new and I just noticed about a year ago it has a tilt steering wheel. ? I'm only 5'8 though.

Good luck Hoss,, you will fit in, Hush and Shed Crazy were up in our neck of the woods last week. You might try the He Hive or the things dudes put in there ears to stretch your lobes.

Eel: Update- I did do a little bit of "research" and found that although I was adjusting it correctly (up and down), it is also telescopic. Therefore, I was able to adjust it that way and yes, it's much better.

I never claimed to be the sharpest tool on this site :unsure:

Thank you for the motivation!

I think the 24 Tacoma TRD looks pretty sweet. I guess I better buy a Creedmore just in case I end up with a Tacoma.

Hoss,
All kidding aside, I think your man-card is still intact.

I'm not too worried about you as long as you don't start telling us what he's "running" in the 6.5CM. If that ever happens, you're lost for good!!!!

Zeke

Eel: Update- I did do a little bit of "research" and found that although I was adjusting it correctly (up and down), it is also telescopic. Therefore, I was able to adjust it that way and yes, it's much better.

I never claimed to be the sharpest tool on this site :unsure:

Thank you for the motivation!
I had to check on my 2003. No telescopic column that I could find. It didn't hurt to check though. :)

My best friends son had his hat on backwards. He was about 13 at the time. I asked him if he was going to play baseball that summer. When he said yes I asked him if he thought he would play catcher? He said no, I likely will play 3rd base and pitch a little. Then I told him he should turn his hat around, only catchers and punks wear them like that. He is 27 now. played college ball for 5 years and graduated with his masters. After that day I never seen him with a flatty or backwards hat.....I like to think I changed that young mans life ;)

Hoss:

I'm 6 5'.

Its not roomy, but it's a blast. And it will for sure get me in trouble

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom