I love California

eelgrass

Long Time Member
Free lock boxes! I hate it when the grandkids get into my smoke.

‘FREE LOCKBOXES PROVIDE SAFE STORAGE FOR CANNABIS, MEDICATION AND FIREARMS,’ SAYS DHHS​

For me if you put cannabis in gummies you better have 10lbs of gummies on hand because I'll just get the munchies!!

I remember the one illegal who was booked with a large amount of heroin and released.
I just heard on the news yesterday about two illegals in Southern Kali got arrested with 150,000 fentanyl pills and got booked and released at the suggestion of a DA. Sheriff commented....seemed he was a bit skeptical of the idea and somehow??? Doubts they will make the court date...

Those two illegals are probably already in Mexico with their cartel buddies laughing at the stupid gringos.

RELH

Lazy cops have had over 30 years to win the war on drugs. It’s time to end this war and make all drugs legal. Tax them!!!
I actually agree, assuming you're not being sarcastic. It's unwinnable. And more damage is done trying to fight it. IMO of course.

I actually agree, assuming you're not being sarcastic. It's unwinnable. And more damage is done trying to fight it. IMO of course.
I’m being serious. The problem is cops want to keep it illegal cuz of all the money they get to “fight” the war on drugs. It’s like all the legal cannabis growers in CA, they don’t want weed legal on the federal level. Cops want to keep drugs illegal.

Let’s tax coke, meth, mushrooms. Think of all the money that would be funneled from cartels to state budgets.

Mao figured it out. Not that I’m advocating that kind of method but I don’t believe a civilization will survive on dope. So……… someday, some way, America will be “drug free” again.

Mao figured it out. Not that I’m advocating that kind of method but I don’t believe a civilization will survive on dope. So……… someday, some way, America will be “drug free” again.
I assume by dope you mean Biden.

I would say the majority of successful people I’ve met in life use drugs.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom