I NEED a LEFT Handed Bow

4orMore

I'm planning to start bow hunting this fall in Utah. I'm looking for a good left-handed bow. Anybody know of a good used one for sale? Any recommendations for the "beginner"?

It all depends on how much money you want to spend; I would go to a pro shop that carries several different brands and shoot them all too see what you like and dont like, then narrow it down from there. It's really a matter of preference, there are alot of great bows, buy the bow that feels most comfortable to you.

I would get a Bear Truth 2 on ebay. Actually a lot of lefty bows come through and nobody bids on them, they go really cheap.

I got my wife a left handed, black, Bear Lights Out and she loves it.

Dillon

I have a basically brand new Hoyt Ultra Tech lefty.. I just never got into shooting it. Its been in the closet for the last few years, untouched. It probably hasnt had 50 arrows through it since it came home with me. It has all the sights, stablizer, rests, etc to go with it. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you all the info on it such as draw length, and names of the sights and other gear. I even have a dozen or so arrows that'll go with the thing.

Make me an offer that's sane and reasonable and it's yours.

------------------
DRSS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom