I need help guys

huntnrich

I have 10 non-resident points, and I'd like to draw this year! But I don't want to blow them on a poor hunt. When I look at all the late hunts on the east side of Nevada, they only give like 1 tag to non-residents, so the odds even with 10 points aren't that good. Looking for suggestions any help would be appreciated. I've hunting unit 10, and 7 before. I don't want to blow 10 points on either one of those units. My friend drawed unit 6 last year, and spend a ton of time scouting, he said it looked so bad they turned there tags back in.
Thanks

Rich, You are Looking at the better areas and the Older age group of Bucks are still there.With 10 B.P.for a N.R.few others have more,so I believe that one of Your 5 choices will/should get drawn.Pick only the hunts that end in early Nov and hunt the last week.Unit Groups,221,131,242,111 would make for a good chance at a "Booner".Good Luck in the Draw www.silvergrandoutfitters.com

I am in the exact same boat you are...going into the draw with 10 pts. I haven't decided what to put in for yet. I agree with you & not burning your pts. on a par or sub par unit yet you can't draw the good late season tags. I am looking into some of the early hunts.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom