I need help with my plan B

G

gadawgs

So after not getting drawn for any of the unit 16B New Mexico archery elk hunts I am implementing my plan B. I would like to hunt an OTC area in Colorado during archery season. Troule is, I live in Georgia so my knowledge of the state GMU's is limited to the few months I lived in Meeker. I will be going with a friend and would like to go somewhere where we could hike in for a week or so and stay in the whole time and hopefully not run into many folks. Of course I would like to shoot a huge bull but I'm not going to kid myself considering it is an OTC area and honestly I would be happy just being in some elk. So I'm not asking for someone's secret canyon or anything like that but maybe a unit were I could narrow my search. We will fly out in August to scout and familiarize ourselves with the area. Thanks for any help.

Go Dawgs

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom