FOXNEWS BECK 2,233,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,979,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 1,866,000
CNN COOPER 1,277,000
CNN KING 1,260,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,229,000
CNNHN GRACE 1,172,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,052,000

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

who cares? when the population is over 300 million it matters little. guess what? I have never watched a full show by any of them, maybe 15 minutes of O'reilly,and King, 5 minutes of Cooper, and a clip or two of a few others, thats all I have ever seen in my entire life. People should try thinking for themselves, use your life experences together with news and make up your own mind, since I dont know half of these people, whats your point? Im guessing the bottom ones are so called liberals,and that means the others are superior?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-09 AT 02:57PM (MST)[p]So to expand on some good points, the US population is about 304 million, we can expect a good share of those viewers watch more than one right wing tv show since their fried pork rinds and Budweiser supply is large enough to take in several.

That means somewhere between 1 and 2 percent, let's play it safe and say 3% of Americans watch some right wing TV most days. a few percent more on occasion, WOW

In closing, Piper does not care as he has a vast amount of global self enlightenment to participate in after which he will ponder the existence of the universe...yet he finds time to post on the subject LMAO. Piper if you would spend half your efforts on laying brick you would maybe make some money and could stop being so self loathing. Secondly don't bother dude with any 'polls' that include less then 3...no let's be safe 4% of the population or they have no relevant bearing on reality.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

....and thanks Zigga for pointing out that once the fairness doctrine is in place other cable news outlets will get a fair shake at the news polls. No doubt that poll is the result of a grand right wing conspiracy. Thanks for the laugh.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-20-09 AT 05:58AM (MST)[p]piper, you say you make up your own mind, thats great i think we all do, butt.. where are you getting your news? NYT, lol, local papers?

or do you get daily briefings from the CIA?

edit. I dont know why i posted that I'm sure your a PBS kina guy

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-09
>AT 02:57?PM (MST)

>
>So to expand on some good
>points, the US population is
>about 304 million, we can
>expect a good share of
>those viewers watch more than
>one right wing tv show
>since their fried pork rinds
>and Budweiser supply is large
>enough to take in several.
>
>
> That means somewhere between 1
>and 2 percent, let's play
>it safe and say 3%
>of Americans watch some right
>wing TV most days. a
>few percent more on occasion,
>WOW

Stick with farming because your math still sucks.

I am not sure what the numbers mean other than FOX puts the beat down on all other cable news. However what I am sure of is these numbers make the left lose their freaking minds. It is truly hilarious to watch.

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."

What does the data show?

Does this mean approx 30% of Republican voters watch the combined mentioned FOX shows? Should the numbers be higher being that those are Right slanted shows.

or

Does this mean there are some Dems that watch the show which would result in a lower % of Republicans than the 30% mentioned?

or

Does this mean more Repubs watch FOX than Dems watch CNN/MSNBC/etc...

or

Does this mean FOX has a higher influence on the Rebubs than
CNN/MSNBC/etc news channels do on Dems?

or

Does this mean more Repubs watch TV news than Dems?

I think the data is subjective and can show different things, just depends how you look at it.

*Rough conservative estimates (margin of error +/- 3%)
17 million(above mentioned FOX show viewer totals combined)/56 million(# of Repub voters in 08)= 30%

Who cares as long as the data drives the lefturds nuts

There's a very plausible reason why fewer folks watch the liberal shows.

In many parts of the country, the lines to pick up welfare checks are quite long every day. Of course, the folks waiting in those long lines are the same ones who would watch the liberal shows, thus the terrible ratings. }>

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Now Ransom those moon pies are messing you up. add all those figures together and you get 19 million + - . so that's 6% of the population, you have to admit that at leas half those veiwers watch more than one right wing brain shrinker show so that brings us down to the 3% like I said.

If I delt in excacts I wouldn't be a farmer, a bank would buy those figures so I expect you to.

>Who cares as long as the
>data drives the lefturds nuts
>
>
>
>"Here's something for you doom and
>gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might
>help you from offing yourselves;
>you could have had Hillary."
>
>Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

And it does drive them nuts.