I wish!!!!!!!!

4x4elk

I wish somebody would kill something! no I am not tring to stir Sh!t this time. but it's time to see some blood. seems like for ever ago anyone had blood of the hunt pictures to post. If I had a digital camera I would go out and shoot some jack rabbits just to post some hunting photo's.. has anyone killed anything this week?? if so send photo's. any how at 2:30 am you think of some silly thread topics..
Mack ( aka Mctroll )

I shot a coon on the porch for eating the cat food night before last. Does that count? Sorry, I did not take any pics.

Guess I should have taken some photos of the moose that got hit on the Interstate the other night. That was a bloody mess.

It's these damn night shift's there getting to me!! Maybe a little thirsty too. But maybe getting my new hunting ride will quinch some of my thoughts. At the end of this week i go pick it up a 1985 cherokee equiped with winch, lockers and well it' a jeep. Mack

>Congrats on the ride! How come
>no one has showed any
>pictures yet?

Seasons not open yet?

-DallanC

I dont know what state your from, but in AZ its always open season to kill something. So lets see it !

Over the weekend scouting trip I arrowed 3 jack rabbits with the trusty hoyt protec. I got 1 and 30, 40, and 50 yards. Sorry I forgot the camera so I don't have any pictures. I know I can't wait to have my arrow dorp into the burner basket of a nice buck or bull in a couple of weeks.

alpinebowman

>>>--shots that are true pass right through-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom