Ibex Video

Danny,
Thanks for the nightmare of the hell hole. People that have never experinced that rock pile dont have a clue.

Danny,
you may have the fever worse than I do!!! That was a great video for sure!!

One of these days, buddy!

Thanks for sharing that video. I can only hope and dream that some day I will be able to chase those unique creatures in that rugged country.

JR

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-08 AT 09:04PM (MST)[p]Great stuff, there. I've only been on that rock once, but I can't wait to do it again. Your video is much better than anything I saw while I was there.

Anyone that has been up on that rock can appreciate the footage in this video. Those are some of the steepest dang mountains there are. Everything in those mountains bites whether it is snakes, plants, rocks, etc. There are some nice goats in that video. Thanks for sharing the videos.

agrvarminthunter

Thats a great video.
I can tell a lot of physical effort went into getting that footage.
How many days were you hunting?

'Been on "the rock" a couple of times.
Thinking of it still geive me goose bumps.
Someday it will be my tag, not someone else's.
I'd go again at the drop of a hat if someone I know draws.

I have been on the rock two times myself and have come home empty handed both times. Still trying to draw a tag for me so i can climb those steep mountains one more time. Nice video, one of the best hunts in new mexico

that got me fired up, I will be on that nasty rock this next month, great video, thanks for sharing.

TT

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom