icing fishing?

C

cjduck

Sorry to post a fishing question on MM, but I figured someone out there could probably help me out. I just moved to Butte this summer, and need some info about ice-fishing, been doing it for years, just need a few resources. Can any one point me on to a good fishing report (ie. internet site, newspaper,etc.)? Any kind of fish, just want to get the kids out of the house and have a good time. I've heard some decent reports about Georgetown lake, and Ruby Reservoir.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks!!!

Thanks guys, I knew I could count on a few fellow sportsmen to help me out, both those sights should help me out! As far as moving to Butte; my job as moved me all over UT, WY, & MT the last few years. I've been in Miles City the last couple years, and as soon as I got a few good hunting and fishing spots figured out around there I got transferred (go figure). But as long as I'm in the Big Sky state, I'm happy!
Happy Hunting & Tight Lines!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom