Idaho Deer Super Tag

ABQHUNTER

I am in absolute shock! I just got off the phone with Idaho Fish and Game, they told me I drew the deer Super Tag! I can hunt from Aug. 1st thru Dec. 31 in any unit in the state. I didn't draw one tag in my home state of New Mexico, nothing in Utah, Nevada, Colorado or Arizona! I was down and out this year and then I got the call, Holy Crap! Time to start doing some research. Good luck to the rest of my fellow hunters!

Jed

Congrats! Sounds like it's going to be a good season. The supertag doesnt allow you to hunt August 1st-December 31st in any unit. It does allow you to hunt any open hunt both controlled and over the counter while that season is open.

I also got a call and I drew a elk super tag! This is awesome because it's my second elk super tag I drew in 5 years! Plus I also drew Arizona unit 1 late elk tag and New Mexico unit 15 late muzzy elk tag! This is just crazy! Lol

Congrats a Biggerfish2fry! Unbelievable for sure. I was so depressed before I got the call. I hadn't drawn a single tag in any of the 5 states I put in for. It should be a fun hunt! The best $30.00 I ever spent! Good luck to everyone this year!

WoW I got a call from Idaho Fish and Game too!!! They said screw you punk, you didn't draw shoit! Thanks for your money pal but you'll never draw more than a stickman in our lovely state of Idaho.

Kinda hurt my feelings honestly.

>WoW I got a call from
>Idaho Fish and Game too!!!
>They said screw you punk,
>you didn't draw shoit! Thanks
>for your money pal but
>you'll never draw more than
>a stickman in our lovely
>state of Idaho.
>
>Kinda hurt my feelings honestly.

AWW, That's the SADDEST story iv'e heard all day!!

>WoW I got a call from
>Idaho Fish and Game too!!!
>They said screw you punk,
>you didn't draw shoit! Thanks
>for your money pal but
>you'll never draw more than
>a stickman in our lovely
>state of Idaho.
>
>Kinda hurt my feelings honestly.

Good for them! I appreciate your money as well. Whiners always end up on the naughty list.

>I also got a call and
>I drew a elk super
>tag! This is awesome because
>it's my second elk super
>tag I drew in 5
>years! Plus I also drew
>Arizona unit 1 late elk
>tag and New Mexico unit
>15 late muzzy elk tag!
>This is just crazy! Lol
>

Congrats on your tags this year. I think we spoke about Idaho 54 last time you drew, I'm sure you have all the info you need for that hunt again.

I've hunted the early NM 15 muzzy tag. PM me if you have questions. I'd be happy to help....wait, you drew my tag :).

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-16 AT 09:05AM (MST)[p]Not really whining, I know the odds and appreciate the chance to partake in the game..just a bit blue is all. lol
But I'll be back to the selway in September anyway. Idaho is a true gift for guys from Oregon, kinda like a big brother you always admire.

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-16
>AT 09:05?AM (MST)

>
>Not really whining, I know the
>odds and appreciate the chance
>to partake in the game..just
>a bit blue is all.
>lol
>But I'll be back to the
>selway in September anyway. Idaho
>is a true gift for
>guys from Oregon, kinda like
>a big brother you always
>admire.

I would tell my secret on drawing a super tag but everyone would know and I wouldn't draw another one! I can tell you it that I buy more than 1!?

Well then I should apologize as I feel the same as you.

I'd say the worst part is no longer having a chance. Off to reality now.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom