Idaho Moose Draw

brdhuntr

Has anyone received their Idaho Moose draw yet? I know it says notification by June 10th. in the regs, but last year they started sending them out around May 10th.

Waiting to hear on a sheep draw. They are not out yet. I check every day (sometimes several times)!!

Got an e-mail from F&G, and they said if we had'nt heard by May 10th. in the mail, then no luck. But i still have hope, because it's been my experience that depending on who you talk to at headquarters, you will get a deferent answer!! Good Luck..

The notification was May 17th last year. You're way off on the May 10th date. They probably said June 10th - the official date.

I wouldn't count on it until at least the 19th this year...it may come earlier, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's what i was talking about by differant information depending on who you talk to at F&G. I'm reading from the e-mail i received yesterday,from F&G I qoute" all tagged applicants for Moose will be notified by mail no later than MAY 10th. all others will receive their re-funds by June 10th." I hope i'm wrong...

No goat permit for me. No goat permit for my wife. No moose permit for my friend.

Both my son-in-law and his best friend drew the same area i shot mine in last year Looks like the beginning of a great year!!

Congrats Twister. Hope you find a lunker. SE, Panhandle, Other?

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

I drew ID moose tag as well!! Unit 62A... between Ashton and Island Park bordering West Yellowstone. First lower48 moose hunt... can't wait! I'll post a separate thread, so I don't take over this one, for any of the ID boys who might be willing to give me some Unit62A tips or moose hunting tips in general. Thanks!

Theodore Roosevelt once said, "The nation behaves well if it treats the natural resources as assets which it must turn over to the next generation, INCREASED and NOT IMPAIRED in value."
logo_pub.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom