Idaho Super Hunts - Do you apply?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Question of the Day ... How many of you apply for the Idaho Super Hunts? You apply for just one species? Or all?

I was just looking at the odds. Just a little tough to draw one of those tags...... ha ha

I never have applied.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Good cause.

My son drew a number of years ago so I figure our luck has been drained on these.

Can't win if you don't play!

Originally I focused on Deer and Elk, but odd's say to play for the combo.

Started buying tickets from the very first year. I would purchase tickets for all species as well as the combo. I would purchase tickets for both drawings. Like BPK says it is for a good cause.
I have drawn one super elk tag, in 2012, had a great hunt with friends from Challis. Took a nice bull, that year was the least amount that I spent on tickets. Go figure.
I still continue to purchase tickets, it can be fun if you draw, if not it supports a good cause. Non-resident from Ca.

I bought a bunch of tickets for the mule deer supertag last year, or shall i say it was a bunch for me. But no dice. One guy on here drew something like 4 tags in a 3 year span if i remember correctly. I just want one, its my dream tag.

Never have. Way to much stress. I like my Wife, and a Super tag might be the end to our 32 year marriage.

DZ

"I was just looking at the odds. Just a little tough to draw one of those tags...... ha ha"

The odds of drawing any of Idaho's trophy hunts are "just a little tough".

The difference is you can purchase as many entries as you care to in the super hunt drawing. Just depends on how fat your wallet is. I know guys that work tons of overtime so they can dump a chunk of cash in the super hunt drawing. Chances are still slim, but it ups your odds considerably.

they ought to make it a tax write off - its almost a donation.

The Super Tag program supports the Access Yes program. I support it wholeheartedly, both with applications and donations. I hunt Access Yes properties every year, and have done quite well for birds, deer, and elk. The Super Tag would be a bonus.

Answer me this - You support SFW but won't support people hunting private land for FREE?????????????????

Almost a curse the pressure having one of those puts on you. Would be perfect if either retired or self-employed with ability to take months off.

Good problem to have of course!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom