Idaho Unit 27 late ram tag

powderfinger

I'm getting more than a little excited 'cause I get to help my buddy out in a few weeks on this tag. We know the MF country VERY well and have a solid plan, veterans of several sheep hunts and other MF hunts, lots of research and planning, etc, so not trolling for advice (though we'll still listen!). But we'd love to talk with the other tag holder, just to learn their general plan. If anyone knows who that is, and they're willing to talk, please pm me or post. With such a big beautiful chunk of real estate (and rams on the move), it would be a shame to be bumping into each other if we can avoid.

thanks!
Powder

Powder,
I can't help with info or the other tag holder, but I feel your excitement for helping out a fellow sheep hunter. And I agree 100% with trying to coordinate efforts. A sheep tag is too special to be having "turf wars" in the middle of such a great hunt. We had 4 permits in my son's unit last year and I was really pleased that everyone seemed to stay out of each-other's way.
Good luck and please let us know how it goes. We would love to hear about the hunt and pictures are even better if your friend is willing to share.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom