Idaho Wolves

I

IDshooter695

Seen these wolves while out scouting last night. There was probably 5-7 wolves by the howling we heard.

4460wolf.jpg

274wolves.jpg

By the scenary it looks like a good spot. But for the wolves, did you say hello? ; ) jk can't wait for wolf season. What unit if you don't mind me asking? Ill be lookin for them in a few spots I know in 23 & 24.

I have hunted all over unit 39 and have yet to see a wolf. Have seen tracks up around Alexander flats.

Chuck in Boise

I would go to IDFG website to see where unit 28 is but they have changed their site so much I can't find anything, there was nothing wrong with the old site. So where is unit 28 if you don't mind me asking.

Chuck in Boise

Unit 28 is between Salmon and Ellis along Hwy 93 and west from the hwy. It's a quite large area with a very large wolf population. I have seen lots of them up Iron creek rd. and Diamond Creek rd.
Paul

Heard about these wolves last year from a friend and they were still in the same canyon, they wont be there next year;)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom