Idea for Cabelas...

deadI

Very Active Member
I have an Idea for where cabelas can put there store here in utah. There is a finger hut wharehouse building in the mouth of spanish fork canyon that is vacant, They should move it there, What do you think, I know where I would spend my free time.
DeadI
wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif

We wish that would put one here in Olympia WA. The brewery that I worked at is shut down and collecting dust. It sits on 100+ acres with the Deschutes River running through it, a golf course at the far end, beautiful waterfalls, a warehouse on the lake exclusive rights to extremely high volume artesian wells, easy on and off freeway access and a small fish catch/hatchery. It would be the perfect location but I dont think that Cabelas is interested in opening a store this far west. Too bad, Washington has the highest number of person/boat ratios in the U.S. and more outdoorsmen than a lot of those eastern states.
Oh well, there is allways the catalog. That reminds me, I've gotta go place an order for a fleece jacket and a trail camera.
Eric

Olympia, WA would work for me. Put me down for a part time job. Extra money and store discounts.

I think Casper, Wyoming should be the next spot picked for their restent expansions.
Michael

ON INTERSTATE 35.
At the Elkhart exit.
in the heart of Iowa,
I heard thru the grapevine they purchased this property,
but the town wouldn't give them any tax breaks,
so they backed out.
some one always wants something for nothing.
this would have been the perfict location just minutes of interstate 80 and right on interstate 35
and with a town name to boot.
Greed thats all it comes down to.
The dirty filthy greed of the town of Elkhart.
the're the bigtime loosers.
and opertunity to become part of society.
but no they prefer to live in squaler, and primeval dark ages.
the town council should have their heads examined.
or better run out of town.
right know i have to travle 3.5 hours
and a tank of gas,
I would prefer to buy it thru Cabelas, but there forcing me to get seconds at the local wal-mart.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom