If we could set up a boxing match between MM members who would your vote be?

Choose the match below

• SS! vs Deerkiller

• BuzzH vs Jims

• Tristate vs Bigfin

• SS! vs anyone

• Founder vs any Wyoming resident

• Other

• Elkassassin vs DWR head honcho

Results are only viewable after voting.
1626725743281.png

Can we sponsor the chosen fighters to help funding & ensure that the fight gets uploaded here on MM ? ?

Could we change this to MMA I don't give much respect to elkassassin boxing abilities but I would dare to bet he is like a badger if he gets ahold of your leg.
Nope....... the BobCat wouldn’t waste his time.
I don’t know if SS can actually be considered here. The thread was boxing not midget wrestling or dwarf tossing
Damn it, I just sent a mouthful of DC out my nose. No offense intended SS but ya got to admit.....

Bess will fight anyone that ain’t ‘Merican!

SS will bravely punch his keyboard and call it a win after reading what he punched!

And Founder would fight anyone with a political opinion!

Oh, and Tri…..he’ll fight anyone that condemns a poacher because those poachers bring him revenue!

Bess will fight anyone that ain’t ‘Merican!

SS will bravely punch his keyboard and call it a win after reading what he punched!

And Founder would fight anyone with a political opinion!

Oh, and Tri…..he’ll fight anyone that condemns a poacher because those poachers bring him revenue!
Hey............ I’ve never sent Tri a cent, but I did take him a cool hat once, the brim was bent too!

How about deerkiller vs delta bravo? Or would they just punch themselves?
Or maybe founder would just DQ both??

I’ll shave if you get on a 4’ ladder to even out the playing field…
Now if we are going to have an even playing field you either gotta lose 150 lbs or I gain 150 lbs. do you have some xxxxxx large clothes I can borrow? How many cheeseburgers do you eat at McDonald’s with your Diet Coke?

Now if we are going to have an even playing field you either gotta lose 150 lbs or I gain 150 lbs. do you have some xxxxxx large clothes I can borrow? How many cheeseburgers do you eat at McDonald’s with your Diet Coke?
Lmao, that’s the best you’ve got? Keep digging…
I’m out for the night, I have work to do in the morning in order to pay bills… tell your mom to tuck you in tight, we’d hate for you to get cold…

Lmao, that’s the best you’ve got? Keep digging…
I’m out for the night, I have work to do in the morning in order to pay bills… tell your mom to tuck you in tight, we’d hate for you to get cold…
Sorry I hurt your feelers. Have fun at the construction site tomorrow looking at all those guys asses…

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom