I'm back! Texas muley stud

Tristate

Long Time Member
I will try and put together a write-up in the next couple of days on my HAC thread. Hope yall have a great weekend.

euq82q.jpg

>Sweet, how tall was the fence?
> j/k

Funny you mention it. I actually found this buck on one ranch and stepped on him. He jumped the border fence to the neighbors ranch along with his girls. Unfortunately for him he didn't know I had permission to shoot on both ranches. I actually shot from one ranch and killed him on another. First time for me.

I didn't think they could jump a ten foot fence---just kidding! Nice buck and they are taking quite a few big mulies in Texas nowadays!!!

Nice buck Tri!

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Tri-

You did very well in Utah and Texas. How did your Colorado hunt go?

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Bowtech Destroyer
Winchester Apex .50 Cal

It went well also. I was going to wait to post about it until after I got my Texas report finished.

Congratulations Tristate! I'd hate to see your taxidermy bill this year:)

I have a hard time getting permission to hunt one ranch, let alone two:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Nice Buck
Where in the Hell is the snow. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Dang nice. Kicking butt this year, aren't you....

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Very nice Texas Muley!! What county?

Funny, I also hunt the Texas Panhandle (Hartley County) for mule deer and get the same high fence BS from some out-of-state guys that have no idea about our country. To bag a big free ranging buck like this in Texas is an accomplishment.

Congrats!!

Howdy guys. Thanks for the kind words. When I originally posted in the HAC section I did not have many pics. I just updated the thread with several more pics from the Texas hunt.

Happy New Year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom