I'm gonna be a CHEESEHEAD

R

RockyMtnOyster

Well gents, I got offered an awesome position covering the Milwaukee-Madison region in Wisconsin. I was born and raised AZ, so to leave is something of a shock, but I feel it's time. I've heard there is great hunting over there. I will most definitely be applying back here in the west every year.

Looking forward to the move, any advice for living in souther Wisconsin?

RockyMtnOyster

Yeah, you'll just have to learn to enjoy trophy hunting muleys and elk, or not pull the trigger. The white-meated perch and walleyes will ruin your appetite for fish, and having to eat a half dozen whitetails each year will let you know what deer meat was supposed to taste like! YUM YUM :)

Best of luck in the new job; take a memory of a great western sunset with you to enjoy.

Blank- Sounds good . . . I've heard the same! Looking forward to taking my fair share of the dinky dog deer.

RockyMtnOyster

Good luck.
Maybe you can help change the mind of Gov.Doyle and his anti-gun views. Remember anti-gun = anti-hunting.

"RKBA....ALL THINGS CONSIDERED"

The only advice I have is stay away from dead deer in the gutter and stay away from guys that are checking them out.

Wisconsin hunters welcome you with open arms!!! We need as much help as we can to get rid of Gov. Doyle. You will have to get use to hunting the dinky whitetails this week. Our season is a nine day season and starts the third weekend of Nov. If you will be in the Madison area you will have to get use to the bleeding Heart Liberals. If you have any questions about the Madison and Milwaukee area let me know. I live in a suberb of Madison. My e-mail address is [email protected].
Welcome to the area.
Mike

Thanks for the words of advice guys.
Browningman1- I won't be moving out until right around the first of the year, DANG! Wish I could get there and jump right in on a hunt or two. How did an anti-hunting guy ever get elected in Wisconsin? I will for sure be lobbying for the pro-hunting candidate come next election.

RockyMtnOyster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom