I'm in love

martinc

..with your state of Wyoming.

I've been dreaming of a self-guided in the West for the last 9 years. When Wyoming started the point system for r?sidents, I patiently build up points for mule deer, antelope and elk, with 2 friends.

We decided to go this year on a mule deer/antelope combo, in unit 89 for deer and 63 for antelope. We stayed at the Inn at Alcova. We dedicated 2 days to antelope hunting, 2 days to scout our deer unit and 5-6 days to deer hunting. We were done after the first 2 days of deer hunting and we really had a great time. The people were friendly, the weather was good for hunting ( ie cold for october ), the roads were muddy and often covered in snow. It was a great adventure, we will come back. Thanks to the great people of Wyoming.

4107img_1911.jpg

1135img_2027.jpg

Very Good. thanks for posting.
I remember my first Wyoming trip from 40 years ago.Good hunt and great memories.
Keep it up !!

We started hunting Wyoming in the early 70's for deer and antelope. I shot my first moose there in 1976 and my first bear in 1978.
Many, many hunts have followed and many more to come.
We don't hunt Wyoming every year but way more than any other out-of-State hunting destination.
Yes, you could say I've loved Wyoming for well over 40 years now.
Well done martinc! You had a great trip!
Zeke

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom