In The Mail Soon????

S

Slide

Those who were lucky enough to draw a tag in Ca. should be receiving a tag in the mail in the next couple of days. The draw date is the 25th and in the past they have mailed out the tags to those who drew a couple of days before the draw.

Nothing in my mail box, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Good luck to you all.

Slide

I went on the website last night and it said that the draw results will be available the 25th. I hope they don't wait that long. Is this not an exciting time of year or what? Seems like all of June we're expecting our dreams to come true! I love this time of year...

Steve

I must type in my name and DL# at least 20 times a day, just in case, just in case.

Slide

I'm a hoping! Soon ain't soon enough. Gonna dream, might as well dream BIG. Looking forward to that Desert Sheep tag.

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-08 AT 09:45PM (MST)[p]MY son got his 2nd choice 2 days before they posted!
last year!
rm

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-08 AT 11:31PM (MST)[p]Go to the home page and go to California F & G. Then go to Licenses permits and tags.....after that there should be Big Game Draw Results half way down the page under "hunting". I tried earlier and it came up "no entries found."

Steve

its been done for a few days....if you look at the tags that were available Monday and then yesterday its obvious.
some get them in mail tomorrow!
Today 6/19 Last Night 6/18
A 56,861 - 60,390
B 47,376 - 51,693
-0- - C 3,505
D3-5 27,553 - 32,284
D6 3,714 - 7,921
D7 4,228 - 5,764
D8 6,676 - 7,741
D9 1,039 - 1,692
D10 581 - 675
D11 5,104 - 5,331
D13 3,570 - 3,853
D14 2,463 - 2,794
D15 1,439 - 1,477
D16 2,717 - 2,919
D19 1,326 - 1,400

rm

Your logic is understood. However, deer was completed yesterday, and they are still running the sheep, elk, etc., today.

all those zones listed don't draw, they are sold til sold out.If you had any of those on your app as first choice you should already have it in your hand. I have an A already

JB

JB- I think what RACKMASTER is refering to is a lot of people including myself will put a tag such an A or B tag as a second or third choice. That is why you will see a big drop in one day in those units that RACKMASTER listed. I hope this helps.

CABugle

i got a question. Can a guy send in for a C-zone tag, first come first served and get his tag or have his tag pulled from the available alotment "before" the draw?

i usually put C zone as my second choise. They finally reduced the amount of C zone tags alotted, getting harder to get one. I'm wondering how many, if any, are all ready gone before the drawing takes place? Anybody know?

Thanks,
Joey

Joey,

You can get two C tags if they are available. If you draw one with you second choice and if you send in for a second tag you can get another if available after the draw. They will not send the second tag until first tags are filled.

They do a second drawing in august for those who apply for a quota hunt like C or D zones as first choice on their second app. I always apply for a second d-6 tag in the first choice on my second app and A as my second choice and dont recieve the A tag untill the second week in august. By that time d-6 sells out.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>Joey,
>
>You can get two C tags
>if they are available.
>If you draw one with
>you second choice and if
>you send in for a
>second tag you can get
>another if available after the
>draw. They will not
>send the second tag until
>first tags are filled.

If it's with a second deer tag app, they wont untill after the august date. And after that, if they have more apps then tags available they will do a second drawing for the leftover tags or issue your second choice.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Thanks Guys! I hunt the C zones cause i live in them. They used to give out way too many tags for he deer that are here. In the last few years it's gone from an easy tag you could get right up to within a couple weeks the season, into, a zone where you might not even get a tag even as a second choise in the draw.

Even though i might not even get a tag, i like it this way better.

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-08 AT 03:23PM (MST)[p]All I got form CA is more points.

Best of luck 2 U

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-08 AT 06:07PM (MST)[p]I thought they would not update pp until september! I am at the same numbers!

^^ heck, i don't know nothin more than i do want to know if i drew somthing. Somebody said something about pref. points... there's the link. i been known to use the back door before! lol!

Buckmaster is correct, should be 7. I checked my point status and there was no change.

Tick tock, tick tock...

So a sheep and elk tag were received today huh? WOW. Guess we'll all know if we drew by Wed. Almost tired of sweating Co, Nv, Nm, Ore and now Kali.

Mext week we'll all be praying to the tag gods for a Wy tag. LMAO

mulebuck said;
"Buckmaster is correct, should be 7."

What are you guys talking about? How many you got now going into the draw, 6? Most of us should unless you missed a year or drew a tag.

Seven points will be for next years draw. Unless i missed a year someplace, which i very much doubt,...

What i was hoping to find and so supplied the link, hoping it says that i now have -0- points for something, meaning that i drew bigtime.

OK, OK, i'm cranky. i get this way every year, i wanna know one way or the other! i just don't understand what you guys are stating and verifying as fact over what i said in #27 above.

joey

maybe I misunderstood you, i thought you were saying you didnt draw because your points were now at 6. But whether you drew or not your points total wont change untill september so there is no reason to even look at them now.

Joey- Going into this draw, you had a max of 6 points. If you checked your points and you had 7 now, that would mean you didnt draw. But buckmaster28 said the points wont be posted yet anyway. I think we'll have to wait to find out. Hang in there!

Hey- its been hotter than hell down here in Southern California. It reached 100 the past 3 days. I've heard of a lot of 4-H animals as well as pets dying because of the heat. Kinda sucks! How's it up there?

Steve

>Wiz, Jeez, Would you guys drop
>it. You must think i'm
>stupid! I KNOW That,
>i knew it Then WTF!!!
>

LMMFAO.....LOL

JB

Dude, spot on!

>>Wiz, Jeez, Would you guys drop
>>it. You must think i'm
>>stupid! I KNOW That,
>>i knew it Then WTF!!!
>>
>
>
>LMMFAO.....LOL
>
>JB

You can hunt longer with the wind at your back!!

Hey! anybody else feel the need to help me out with what number comes after 6?

VENT ON; WTF, our fish and game dept. can mail out notice that someone drew a tag, yet they can't put that info on the puter in the place designed to notify, where we all can find out if we drew a tag. Bull S! VENT OFF.

Truthfully, one of my most weird threads ever. First i ask if a guy, meaning somebody else, could get a C-zone tag before the draw...i get three answers, all different, none of them answer my question.

Then i read where someone is talking about pref points so i post the link saying i got 6 points, meaning nothing has changed... every body and his brother wants to help me out, clarify that 7 comes next???

What i didn't know is that the DF&G doesn't update Pref Points until later. Thanks for that, if i had known that, i would not have posted the link.

I guess it's all pretty funny and i'm glad to entertain you boys but believe i'll save aggravation and most of my questions for information to those that might actually know something or look it up myself.

In the mean time, please take no offence. I don't always ask or get my point across in the way that i intended to. This writing on the puter is a fairly new game to me. Feel free to lol at me to your hearts content.

I hope you all draw a killer Tag! Your buddy,
Joey

Joey..........there's more than one chain being pulled here. I ain't saying anyone is full of it, but I will say I am a little skeptical of anyone saying they have already recieved an elk tag.........

Nickman it is true I know first hand of a guy who received one of the tule elk tags on saturday so I do know that they have been sent out.

And I can tell you this...Friday I received a call from this dude who found out that he drew a NE Elk tag. Wanted to know some names of outfitters. WTF, WTF?? WTF!!!

>Not sure how this works but
>if you have another preference
>point, you probably didn't draw.
>This link takes you where
>you can find out.
>
>https://biggame.dfg.ca.gov/bgpoints/
>
>It shows i now have max
>at 6 on lopes, elk
>and sheep.
>
>Joey

Okay, I was under the impression you checked your point status hoping to see either zero, meaning you drew, or 7, meaning you were unsuccessful and gained another point.
I was unaware that DFG doesn't update points until September. So I guess this method is useless. Oh well, anything is worth a try right now given the state we're all in.

However, I do get a kick out of how worked up you get. Hang in there and keep your panties ironed. Christmas will be over by tomorrow or Tuesday.

I go commando!
well we managed to kill the weekend anyway!
we will know today and tomorrow!
rm

Now I know a Guy, who has a cousin that lives in Sacramento, he said his Boss has a Uncle that lives in Roseville and his neighbors kid drew a sheep tag. Once he found out that he had to pay more money to the great state of CA He put the tag in the garbage..

Chain pulling---LOL

Joey- Just to clarify...if you don't draw a deer tag for 2008, 2009 or 2010 you max points will be 10 for the following 2011 season. This time 3 years from now, you may be able to look up your points and if you have 10 points, you will not have drawn the deer tag you were after!!! HaHa. Just kidding. If you need to know anything else, don't ask!!! HaHa. Only a couple more days and we'll know.

Steve

For those that can't wait, you can call today and get your results.

Results #916-928-5805

BOHNTR )))---------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom