insomniac

R

RLH

ever watch "INSOMNIAC, WITH DAVE ATTEL"? last night he was in salt lake city. one of his escapades was to go on a stake out with the utah game and fish. they put up a phony deer and were trying to catch spotlighters. it was a nontypical 4x4. nontypical because they put the antlers on it backward!!!! these are college educated guys with degrees in wildlife biology and they don't know how mule deer antlers go on?!?! now i see why they call em utards. what a buncha dummies. no wonder i hear that poachin' is rampant in utah. if there ain't anyone smart enough to even put antlers on right, how they gonna catch a resourcefull poacher?

good call they need to get a good 30"spred on a muley and that will catch some poachers and put the horns on right

It gets worse, I saw one of those shows a while back and they named the deer "Officer Whitetail" the only problem is it was freakin mule deer. It kills me to see that kind of stuff make public television. Good call on you comment.

If they were in Utah they should have put a spike or maybe a small two piont out there. Even a utard poacher knows he's not going to find a non-typical 4x4 just standing off the road near salt lake.

THATS ENOUGH

I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU GUY'S MAKING FUN OF OUR DWR!!!

I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU CALLING ME A UTARD!!!

THERE IS NOBODY IN THIS STATE THAT WOULD PASS UP A SHOT AT A 4 POINT!!!

THAT IS ENTRAPMENT AT IT'S BEST!!!

I KNOW A FEW GUY'S THAT HAVE BEEN ENTRAPPED!!!

YOU ALREADY KNOW A 4 POINT IS A TROPHY IN THIS STATE,PLEASE DON'T TEMPT A DUMMIE WITH A DUMMIE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHO THE REAL DUMMIE IS???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom