Interesting Vaccine Article

Everyone is sick of it but I doubt it's going anywhere. They are planning and plotting their next moves now. I expect we'll see another scary variant as we get closer to the midterms.

Screen Shot 2021-08-09 at 9.47.39 AM.png

thank god thank god.......I have a cousin getting married in Davis, Ca in october........just got the invitation...."must be vaccinated"....I didn't want to go even a little bit.....

thank god thank god.......I have a cousin getting married in Davis, Ca in october........just got the invitation...."must be vaccinated"....I didn't want to go even a little bit.....

Some things simply take care of themselves. Go shake a walnut tree, I need my magic protein!

These doctors, on both sides forget the most basic part.

This virus was created IN A LAB, it's artificially advanced in its ability to mutate in that it started as an advanced virus

Only a tool thinks a respiratory virus will go away. But the other tools think somehow the data is wrong.

Wtf do I care, if I as a vaccinated person test positive for Covid if it doesn't kill me? And let's be 100% honest. It's killing lots of able bodied people. Not from "a cold", but from the cytokine storm it creates in some.

Masks are stupid.

Masks Are Stupid?

Look at all the Money CHINA Has Made on these .19 Cent F'N Masks that Have Littered the USA up more than Anything while China Makes Trillions on these F'N Masks that Ain't Gonna Save Your Ass!

Masks Are Stupid?

Look at all the Money CHINA Has Made on these .19 Cent F'N Masks that Have Littered the USA up more than Anything while China Makes Trillions on these F'N Masks that Ain't Gonna Save Your Ass!
It's the American way now. Do something stupid and make China rich.

The real problem is a group of people pretending they have full authority to make decisions for others that have held down jobs, built businesses, developed careers, raised families, and responsibly managed debt...

Last edited:
Wife’s friend, co worker of many years, retired marine Corp veteran, fully vaccinated just died on a ventilator with COVID in California yesterday morning. Don’t believe the bull shot these bastards are trying to shove down our throats guys.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom