IOWA Whitetails WITHOUT the draw???

mjhump

Many of you already know that IOWA is a draw state when it comes to hunting it's storied whitetails. IOWA does a tremendous job protecting it's wildlife to outside hunting pressure to ensure the corn and soybean fed monsters roaming around grow up each year.

There is only one way you are able to hunt Iowa's whitetails without applying and drawing your own tag. If you're willing or like to hunt with a shotgun or muzzleloader, just email me and I can explain what you need to do.

We don't all like to plan a hunt years in advance, nor worry about applying for preference points every year, which is why I believe it's important to share with you the quickest and one of the best possible ways to tag your first ever Iowa Whitetail Trophy. Call or email me anytime, day or night, and I will explain to you the process and at the very least, talk a little...or a lot...of hunting :)

[email protected]
319-430-7892

Here are the kind of critters walking around in Iowa. This was in mid June this year on one of my personal farms.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/9858_twin_towers__.jpg

Kind of like the droid in Star Wars: We don't serve your kind in here!

Why would we be interested in hunting with a spamer who breaks the rules of advertizement on a website????

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom