Irish Setter Bucktracker boots

Y

yaman

I was wondering if anyone has has bought a pair of the 1000 gram boots with the zipper for getting the boots on and off easier. Are these boots as good as quality as they say they are or do you have another pair of knee high boots like these that you would suggest. Thanks

I know this has been out here awhile but just saw your post. About a week before our Oregon elk season I bought a pair of the Irish Setter Elktrackers, they have 600 grams thinsulate Ultra, are made of kangaroo leather and are the best boots I have ever tried. I have had Danners, Brownings, Rocky and a couple of others I can't remember and these are the best - for me anyway. They are not very heavy for this style of boat, really comfortable and stayed dry even in all day rain and snow which we had during elk season. I'm sold on them, thats me though I know everyone has different feet but you might try them, also the price wasn't too bad, I paid $189 for them which is about what everyone charges for a good boot. Good luck and take a look at these.
Good hunting!
Frank

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom