Is Romney unAmerican?

It will be interesting to hear from some of the LDS here. I'm sure their head is about to explode. They want badly to defend Romney, but their true conservative beliefs will give them some caution.

He is a NE liberal who just fooled a lot of voters. Very similar to McCain and Flake here. I bet they will get together with Kasich and Corker and form a team to challenge Trump in the primary. It is all about power and they don't like having none.

>He is a NE liberal who
>just fooled a lot of
>voters. Very similar to McCain
>and Flake here. I bet
>they will get together with
>Kasich and Corker and form
>a team to challenge Trump
>in the primary. It is
>all about power and they
>don't like having none.

+ 1

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-19 AT 09:02AM (MST)[p]That's perfect!! Before the article he was cool though, right? Like in 2012 before Trump?

Yes. Not un-American, but anti-America is what I would call him. He doesn't like how Trump has treated other countries. Well, Trump has treated them exactly as they should be treated. He's done absolutely nothing wrong. And he's done a LOT right. Things that nobody else, other than maybe Ron Paul/Rand Paul would have done. Such as asking other countries to pay their fair share for the defense of their own country. And not giving money away as "foreign aid" to countries who hate us. Trump does what's best for us as a country and Romney doesn't like it. Too bad! Does he even care about our national debt? Apparently not, because he feels we need to be nicer to all these other countries, which means paying for their defense and/or giving them money.

>Yes. Not un-American, but anti-America is
>what I would call him.
>He doesn't like how Trump
>has treated other countries. Well,
>Trump has treated them exactly
>as they should be treated.
>He's done absolutely nothing wrong.
>And he's done a LOT
>right. Things that nobody else,
>other than maybe Ron Paul/Rand
>Paul would have done. Such
>as asking other countries to
>pay their fair share for
>the defense of their own
>country. And not giving money
>away as "foreign aid" to
>countries who hate us. Trump
>does what's best for us
>as a country and Romney
>doesn't like it. Too bad!
>Does he even care about
>our national debt? Apparently not,
>because he feels we need
>to be nicer to all
>these other countries, which means
>paying for their defense and/or
>giving them money.

Whoa there Bob! Are you saying Trump cares about our national debt? Pretty sure that's a lie.

So tell us... did you vote for Romney in 2012?

so if you believe what you say Bob does that mean you want Trump to cut the welfare to Israel too ? or is that different ? let's be consistent or the narrative doesn't work.

Trump is crashing and burning. politicians like Romney understand taking the high road and firing shots down into the swamp will pay off in the end . and of course, the GOP nomination will be wide open next year so it's time to get in the game for all of them.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

We have ourselves a quandary. On one side you have captain federalist Mike Lee, "lives in Provo"(when it's convenient), BYU ties, sells his religious connections every 6 years or so.

On the other we have mr nice guy. Never really lived in Utah either. Also loves those connections to the states religion, used it to get elected all the way from Delaware.

Lee was anti trump, calling for his resignation, but apparently has now 180 degree switched to being "on the trump train"

Romney was always against him, even bankrolling a 3rd party. Until Romney needed to latch on to trump for his election. Now I guess he's safe for 6 years?

Gonna be comical to watch who can out "Mormon" the other.

Disclaimer- I fully realize the church didn't endorse either PUBLICALLY. Its not an anti church sentiment, its comical watching folks tie themselves in knots.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

I think Trump and Romney are on the phone right now laughing their asses off. Trump never had so much fun.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-19 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]the most HONEST and MORAL Rockey Mtn Jew hates Trump too.....

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dying-harry-reid-on-trump-hes-amoral-has-no-conscience

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Of course I'd like to cut any money going to Israel, if possible. I don't want any of my tax money being sent to other countries, unless we're getting something for it. If it's just welfare, then heck no. If the government wants to take our money, in the form of taxes, and then give it away to other countries, just to be nice, us citizens should get to vote on it. But no, do they ever ask us? Nope, they just give away billions and billions, and then tell us we don't have the money to protect our borders or maintain our highways. This is why Trump got elected. Decades of politicians not saying what they mean or meaning what they say. Finally we have a president who fully intends to do his best to fulfill his promises to the Americans who voted for him.

Everyone hates Trump except the Russians and the 3rd Reich. it just took Trump's impending fall or them to find the balls to say it.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-19 AT 09:34AM (MST)[p]>Yes. Not un-American, but anti-America is
>what I would call him.

So what is more American than to speak freely about ones own opinions? The only Anti American on here is Bob D(unce). He don't need no stinking freedom of speech.

>He doesn't like how Trump
>has treated other countries. Well,
>Trump has treated them exactly
>as they should be treated.

Not ever close but I get it you are too in the tank to have your own thoughts on the issue so as perfect sheeple you think as Trump tells you to think.

>He's done absolutely nothing wrong.

He has done a shyt ton wrong and if you were a conservative you would be calling him out on it.

>And he's done a LOT
>right. Things that nobody else,
>other than maybe Ron Paul/Rand
>Paul would have done. Such
>as asking other countries to
>pay their fair share for
>the defense of their own
>country.

Again show me where we have cut a single dollar in defense spending and where other countries are picking up the tab. Go look at the NATO countries budgets. They are not projected to rise until after 2021. I know Trump tweeted it but that just means it is another tweet with no basis in fact, like all things Trump.

> And not giving money
>away as "foreign aid" to
>countries who hate us.

I know it's is hard to think with your view of the world being just a big orange belly button but can you show me where the foreign aid budget has been cut? Why are Trump lovers so dishonest?

>Does he even care about
>our national debt? Apparently not,
>because he feels we need
>to be nicer to all
>these other countries, which means
>paying for their defense and/or
>giving them money.

Do you really want to talk about the debt? I will give you a clue as to where to look at what is going to be our debt at the end of Trump's term. This is where you show you are a complete phony and a coward liar. The Debt is $2 Trillion higher today and than on Jan. 20, 2017. It will go up another Trillion in 2019 and a Trillion more in 2020 if the economy stay strong. If it loses steam like it appears to be doing the debt will balloon even higher. He getting into Obama debt territory.

We are back to Trillion deficits and adding $100 billion a month to our national debt under Trump. He has signed every spending and borrowing bill ever sent to his desk.

Romney is a carpet bagger, he is an opportunist, he is a politician but he is not Anti American or even unAmerican.

Only an idiot Trump lover would come up with a test of being American as being a willing stooge for Trump. TDS=Trump's Dumb stooges and you are the top stooge.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-19
>AT 09:22?AM (MST)

>
>the most HONEST and MORAL Rockey
>Mtn Jew hates Trump too.....
>
>
>
>https://www.thedailybeast.com/dying-harry-reid-on-trump-hes-amoral-has-no-conscience
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

Reid's a Jew? Interesting, I thought he was like Romney and Mike Lee, LDS?

Reid was a terrible Majority leader so it might take one shytty leader to recognize another.

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-19 AT 09:45AM (MST)[p]This is why I always qualify my statements regarding Trump with words like "try" and "intends." He's got everyone (almost) working against him. All Democrats, many Republicans, and the media. Never has there been a president who has had to fight such an uphill battle. He's being investigated for NOTHING. With the only goal being to find anything they can use to try to impeach him. While all the criminals like Hillary Clinton are ignored, for the most part. Nemont your arguments against Trump mean nothing. To say that he hasn't done one thing or another, only means he hasn't done it yet, and most likely it's because he has no help. He can't get everything done all by himself. If he had any cooperation, it would be an entirely different story. But at least you should be happy to know how much better off we are now than we would be with Crooked Hillary in charge.

Imagine if we had a leader who was a great deal maker, maybe the greatest deal maker in history. That would be handy right now.

Justify the adding of Trillion in debt under Trump's leadership and deal making. Then tell me again you are a conservative.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-19 AT 11:08AM (MST)[p]Why do you keep using the word "conservative?" I never said anything about being a conservative. All I've said is Trump is a great president and I support him. Always have and always will. I've been of voting age since 1986 and this was the first time I got to vote for a president who I actually liked. And yes I voted for Romney. We are given two choices. I usually vote for the one I l dislike the least. So I've always voted against the Democratic candidate. But that certainly doesn't make me a conservative.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-19 AT 11:14AM (MST)[p]Oh you are no conservative that is true, nor are you very bright, because your beloved is running up debt like Obama and you are loving it while pretending Trump gives a phuk about the national debt. You are shill, patsy and useful idiot for Trump.

It's going to be a fun 2019 watching you flail about and support Trump on everything he does. Keep sucking, your view of that orange belly button will never change. Trump is counting on guys like you to do as they are told and continue to be the sheeple he counts on.

Nemont

Are you saying if Hillary was President, the national debt would NOT be increasing? We have a booming economy due to Trump, and all you want to do is look at the negatives. Sad. Grow up Nemont.

Did I say anything about Hillary dumbphuk? Stay on topic, Trump has signed every spending bill he has ever been presented. You claimed he cares about the National Debt, well it is going up at a rate of $100 Billion a month and it is a sea of new debt for as long anyone can see. So you are simply a useful idiot for Trump, he needs you more and more every day.

Hillary has nothing to do with Trump's actions as president. If you had an ounce of honesty and weren't blinded by his orange glow you would would be able to think.

All I want to look at is negatives? Really? If you had any integrity you would call out the guy you support at the times he does stupid shyt. What ever you are willing to let your guy get away with will be used against you in the future but you want to tell me to grow up? How about you do 2 seconds of critical thinking and stop being Trump's beotch for a day and figure out what is coming your way.

Sheeple never ever realize until it's too late that they have been played. 2019 is going to a lot fun watching you make every excuse.

Nemont

Let's save this thread an review at the end of 2019. Since you are a coward and won't put your money where your mouth is, let's just keep this one in our back pocket.

You are going to hate what happens to your beloved Trump in the coming year.

Nemont

Seems you used to tell us it was baked into the cake. Guess it depends on who's doin the cookin.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Jan-02-19 AT 01:28PM (MST)[p]

Used to be you hated Obama's debt but now not a whimper. I guess it depends what party does it.

Nemont

If you believed that you would take the bet. You have zero except undying loyalty to Trump. That is going to be a heavy burden in 2019.

Anyway enjoy, you will learn at some point I guess.

Nemont

What's up with your PM ability nemont??....I needed to educate you on derogatory terms.....lol....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>So whats the bet. President Trump
>will nge impeached for Russian
>collusion?

Go read dimwit. Bob D(unce) said Hillary, Comey, Rosenstein et al will be brought to justice in 2019. I asked him to put his money where his mouth is and he isn't man enough to do it.

I don't believe Trump is going to be impeached, he is going to further isolate himself and continue to Tweet to his true believers and by the end of 2019 his poll numbers will be fall from 40% to 25%.

So are you willing to be Hillary and company are brought to justice in 2019 or are all of Trump's appointees in the DOJ incompetent?

Nemont

>What's up with your PM ability
>nemont??....I needed to educate you
>on derogatory terms.....lol....
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

Did you send me one?

It won't let me....says you're disabled

>>What's up with your PM ability
>>nemont??....I needed to educate you
>>on derogatory terms.....lol....
>>
>>
>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>>-- when they're dead...
>
>Did you send me one?
>
>
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

hmmm let me see what is going on.

Try it now.

NeMont Blocked all the PRICKS around here!

And that RMJ Remark didn't Help!:D

Somebody above asked somebody if they Voted for Mitt!

DAMN Sure did!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

NeMont's inbox is inactive.
Sorry, you cannot send private message to NeMont...
User NeMont has disabled his/her personal inbox.

>Try it now.
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

It's fixed. Now only the pricks are blocked.

Trump will likely be impeached, but his henchmen in the senate won't convict. so we'll have an impeached historically unpopular president surrounded by yes men who does nothing but tweet and mouth fart until he resigns or is indicted.

If Romney does nothing other than find a place as a republican who calls Trump out for what he is then he's still an asset to the nation. and he's going to have more company every day, the GOP's balls drop in harmony with Trump's reelection chances falling odds.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

DipSShhiitts of this Country were Worried about 2 things about Romney!

1-Was Religion!

2-He Made Money as a Businessman!

GAWD it'd be Bad to Have A President that didn't Dig a Bigger Hole now wouldn't it?

As Homer would say:

Can You Imagine a RMJ Running the Show?

>
>DipSShhiitts of this Country were Worried
>about 2 things about Romney!
>
>
>1-Was Religion!
>
>2-He Made Money as a Businessman!
>
>
>GAWD it'd be Bad to Have
>A President that didn't Dig
>a Bigger Hole now wouldn't
>it?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>I know so many people in
>so many places
>They make allot of money but
>they got sad faces
>
>It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

You forgot #3

That he was a country club republican, not a conservative.

Seems that fear was realistic.

From the party of HUNTIN, FISHIN, PUBLIC LAND.

Romney is sane and intelligent. that gives him two ups on Trump right out of the gate.

But if he tries to run for president again the outcome will be worse than last time. this time he won't get the nomination.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Romney is sane and intelligent.