Is this true?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
You people in Utah should know if this is true or not. I got this in an e-mail. Too funny if it is.

Read the story BEFORE you look at the picture.
This is a true story, it happened in Utah and was on the news!
I thought each of you could use a little comic relief today.
Here's the story. A city councilman, Mark Easton, lives in this neighborhood. He had a beautiful view of the east mountains, until a new neighbor purchased the lot below his house and built. Apparently, the new home was 18 inches higher than the ordinances would allow, so Mark Easton, mad about his lost view, went to the city to make sure they enforced the lower roof line ordinance. Mark and his new neighbor had some great arguments about this as you can imagine - not great feelings. The new neighbor had to drop the roof line - no doubt at great expense.
Recently, Mark Easton called the city and informed them that his new neighbor had installed some vents on the side of his home. Mark didn't like the look of these vents and asked the city to investigate. When they went to Mark's home to see the vent view, this is what they found... (see attached picture)

452c41560ddb8c33.jpg

Yes it is true,its a classic for sure, makes for a bad house warming party with the neighbors LMAO

I forgot to mention it made the local news,you got to hear both parties vent it was like the peoples court SILL LMAO

the house is in Sandy.. yes its true. The home owner agreed to take it down.. VERY VERY funny IMO.
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

DON'T LAUGH Steve!!!

IT'S DAMN SURE TRUE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GIVING THE NEIHBORS A PIECE OF MIND,JUST KIDDING,I'M DIRECTING IT TO LAWBREAKING QUAD QUEERS!!!

I knew just what you would do with that E-mail Steve LoL

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

PS just got my password form MM to log in the puter was putting them in the junk box

eelgrass!!!

YA SEE!!!

SLC IS ALOT LIKE KALI!!!

WE HAVE SOME GOOD PEOPLE HERE!!!

WE ALSO HAVE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES!!!

THE MESSAGE TO THE NEIGHBOR IS THE MESSAGE YOU POSTED IN THAT PICTURE!!!

IT'S KINDA LIKE!!!

LOOK AT ME!!!

SCREW YOU!!!

LOOK AT MY HOUSE!!!

LOOK AT MY HUMMER/FERRARI!!!

LOOK AT MY WIFES FAKE,WELL NEVER MIND!!!

YA SEE,SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL THEM YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A TOTAL JACKASS JUST TO LIVE & DIE!!!

ITS BIG COMPETITION IN THE CITY TO SEE WHO'S NEW TRUCK CAN BLOW THE MOST SMOKE!!!

20" RIMS & TIRES ON THESE NEW 3/4 & 1 TON PICK-UPS LOOK LIKE $HIT BUT THE LITTLE PERTY BOY GEEK DRIVING THE TRUCK HAS GOT THE ATTITUDE OF "LOOK AT ME BOYS"!!!

THE ONLY bobcat JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IT AIN'T JUST HAPPENING IN KALI!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom