ISE Show

wileywapati

Very Active Member
Anybody going???

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Will come down with the wife to see the grandkids on Friday and hit the show on Saturday. Always fun, and usually pick up something new each time I come down.

Cowslayer and I will be there manning our VIP Optics booth. Stop by and say hi!

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

If ya happen to see Homer Simpson's twin
Running around on Sunday, feel free to say
"What up WW".

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I'll be there working our booth Sunday and may make it down to look around on Saturday. Stop by the Powerteq booth if you are there Sunday.

JUDAS ww!

I go to the HUNT-EXPO & I get My Ass Chewed!

Now You're Askin if I'm going to the ISE?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

CAT, I know that damn snow is melting.
Gotta be a perty good crop of aluminum
Popping up. Plug that Prius in and get your butt
Down here.

I'll be collecting donations at the "Stinky For Bess"
Booth.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

I'm coming up on Thursday. Apparently I have any 8 year old daughter that will be extremely disappointed if she doesn't get to go. Daddy daughter date here I come.

It's always an adventure!!!

I will be at the show in my booth (#1470) Little Sportsman. I've been on the road doing shows since the first week of January and I'm ready for a break. I just got back yesterday from doing a show in Minot North Dakota.

So any MM'ers who get to the show be sure to stop and say hi. It's nice to put a face to the name. Especially you Bessy, I never ran into you the entire time I lived in the Basin so stop by if you are around.

John, Little Sportsman is my company. I write and publish Children's books about hunting and shooting. The "Little Jake" adventures and the "My First" series. You may have seen them in Sportsmans Warehouse down there in St. George.

So the first 5 MM'ers that stop by my booth, I'll give a free copy of "Little Jake and The Three Bears".

Yes I do remember see them at the st. george store. I guess I will have to wait and pick up a few for the grand kids. ;-)How is the business going for you ? It sounds like a good idea.

Deadibob: Great meeting you there today with Preddy, and thanks for the book. The grandkids loved it, and the safari one too. You're their favorite author now :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom