ISE

never_catch

Long Time Member
The ISE show is going on this weekend in Sandy. My little guy, Tyson, is turning 7 tomorrow and when I asked him last week what he wanted for his birthday he said "don't I always get to go hold those baby bears at the hunting place??"

Guess what I get to do today after he gets out of school?? :) Anybody else going to ISE??

~Z~

How is the show we just moved up here and are going to go this weekend. It looks pretty good. Just wondering what its like.

I've gone the past few years and always had a good time. Lots of gear, taxidermy, new atv's, fishin stuff, outfitters, wildlife artists, ect...

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG]

~Z~

How late does it go? My boys would love seeing the bears!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I think Saturday is from 10 am till 9 p.m. , but dont quote me on that .

I'll be going and drooling over some new gear . I usually don't buy much , but it sure is fun checking out all the latest greatest toys .

justr we didn't end up going today so shoot me a text tomorrow if you're heading this way!! I gotta do a bday party at 2 then we're heading to the show!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/Feleno/zFix.jpg[/IMG] ~Z~

Justr, come on out, I will be there sat. We can go out to dinner after.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Cowslayer and I are in the VIP Optics booth, stop by and say hi...

CSO

It's all about the good times...

MonsterMuleysLogo.png

I went yesterday....It was pretty good! The fish ank thats there for the lil' ones all got lock-jaw! The jumping water dogs is pretty cool! There is also a rock climbing wall.....Lots of ATV's!!! My lil one liked that! All-in-all pretty cool!!!!

I had never seen the jumping water dog thing before , but dang it was cool . We ended up watching that deal for a while , and was kind of surprised the labs where not doing as well as some of the other breeds .

I was kind of bummed there wasn't more elk calls . I thought years past there was a booth from Primos .Still a good show and a couple of hours of fun .

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom