ISO 7mm prc

Im selling a ton of the fierce carbon rogue in 7 PRC. All the feedback I'm getting back is that its a winner. Im impressed and will keep one for myself

Im selling a ton of the fierce carbon rogue in 7 PRC. All the feedback I'm getting back is that its a winner. Im impressed and will keep one for myself
+++111111 for the fierce carbons. I've also been selling a good few in multiple calibers and guys love the heck out of them.

Remember when the 7mm mag was the coolest newest thing around? I don’t cuz I’m not old

I've owned two Fierce rifles and both had problems out of the box that required repairs. In both cases, Fierce accepted responsibility for the defects and offered to fix the rifles for free. However, also in both cases, the repair process ended up lasting three to four months longer than it was supposed to. If you're still willing to buy one of their rifles, a sporting goods store in Orem, UT, had a Carbon Rogue two days ago for $1,889.

What Were The Issues Chase?

I've owned two Fierce rifles and both had problems out of the box that required repairs. In both cases, Fierce accepted responsibility for the defects and offered to fix the rifles for free. However, also in both cases, the repair process ended up lasting three to four months longer than it was supposed to. If you're still willing to buy one of their rifles, a sporting goods store in Orem, UT, had a Carbon Rogue two days ago for $1,889.

The first rifle's chamber wasn't cut in alignment with the bore. It was difficult to chamber a round, and after doing so, the bullet showed deep scrapes on the side, indicating that it had scraped the side of the bore. They recognized the issue and replaced the barrel. The second rifle's bolt was slightly long such that it barely engaged the primary extraction ramp on the receiver when lifted. There was little to no primary extraction, and any case that expanded to fill the chamber was difficult to remove. The gun's magazine retainment hardware was also defective. If you bumped the gun, the magazine would fall out.

Last edited:
So?

I Guess They Don't Check Anything After Slapping One Together?

The first rifle's chamber wasn't cut in alignment with the bore. It was difficult to chamber a round, and after doing so, the bullet showed deep scrapes on the side, indicating that it had scraped the side of the bore. They recognized the issue and replaced the barrel. The second rifle's bolt was slightly long such that it barely engaged the primary extraction ramp on the receiver when lifted. There was little to no primary extraction, and any case that expanded to fill the chamber was difficult to remove. The gun's magazine retainment hardware was also defective. If you bumped the gun, the magazine would fall out.

No that’s quality control at its best!

I have never owned a Fierce rifle. Two of my buddies bought Fierce "custom" rifles last year. Both chambered in 280AI. Both had feeding issues from the magazine with the 3rd and 4th rounds. One of them had the safety lever retaining screw back out on a hunt. Prior to that experience, I was interested in Fierce products. After further inspection of the rifle with the safety issue, I noticed no loctite or nail polish on any of the trigger assembly screws. Bad QA procedures or are they too busy to give the rifles the attention they deserve?

Jim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom