Israel update

Now that they are starting to clear those tunnels, would it make sense to blow them in, from the inside, after they’ve made sure there were no hostages in them?

Now that they are starting to clear those tunnels, would it make sense to blow them in, from the inside, after they’ve made sure there were no hostages in them?
That sounds better than what we did in Vietnam. Tunnel Rats. 1 minute video.

If I knew there were no hostages in there, I’d fill that sucker with either dirt or water. Water will seek the low spots and then fill backwards. Maybe that’s against the Geneva Convention but it shouldn’t be.

If I knew there were no hostages in there, I’d fill that sucker with either dirt or water. Water will seek the low spots and then fill backwards. Maybe that’s against the Geneva Convention but it shouldn’t be.
500 gallons of diesel and a match would be quick.?

It would get some attention. Flame throwers worked well but I think Geneva might have banded them. Pitty!
After D Day in WWII about 60,000 innocent French civilians died within a couple months caught in the crossfire. War is hell. The Allies fire bombed Dresden, Germany and killed over 100,000. War is hell.

After D Day in WWII about 60,000 innocent French civilians died within a couple months caught in the crossfire. War is hell. The Allies fire bombed Dresden, Germany and killed over 100,000. War is hell.
It surely is. Absolute hell.

The Israelis know where the tunnels are.

Why not start flooding them will gas, and light a match?

Iran is playing with fire that may end up burning them into a sea of glass. According to nuke experts Israel does have from 80-200 nukes that can be delivered by bombers or missiles that will reach Iran targets. If their back is pushed to the wall, they will use them over accepting defeat.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom