Its getting close

• Thread starter NeverStopHuntin
  • Start date
N

NeverStopHuntin

I am so excited for the up coming bear hunt. I love hunting bears!!

DGC_0007.jpg

DGC_0028.jpg

MDGC0015.jpg

MDGC0062.jpg

MDGC0072.jpg

MDGC0080.jpg

MDGC0098.jpg

MDGC0194.jpg

MDGC0241.jpg

MDGC0277.jpg

MDGC0306.jpg

MDGC0464.jpg

MDGC0251.jpg

VERY cool pics. Looks like you've got a little of everything there...blonde, redish, and black. Pics from last year...did you harvest any of these particular bears? I like that 3rd pic...not the biggest bear but nice color phase. The one from the 17th looks like a fatty. Thanks for sharing.

Nice bear shots Bud,....I'm surprised at all the color phase bear. I saw a golden colored one in NM years ago while elk hunting, it was the most beautiful game animal I've ever seen in person. Good luck Ryan,....keep us posted.

im wondering if anyone here can offer up some thoughts on spot and stalk for bear, i am heading north to montana this spring for a bear hunt, this is my first time going after black bear And i know that mt. does not allow hounds or bait for bear, any ideas on which methods i shall try, (logging roads, rock slides, river banks, or glasssing up the basins..)What Has Worked For You In The Past? Thanks

Man Ryan,

I am so excited for the hunt! I can hardly sleep, these pic's aren't helping but they are awesome! I can't wait to see some bears under my stand! Those are some hogs!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom