IT'S PAST F'N TIME!!!

Sorry……. no confidence in the Republicans succeeding, as a group, to make biscuits and gravy, much less accomplish any political undertaking. Like BYU, the team has broke my heart too many times.

I’ll still vote for Trump……. yet he stands alone amongst a swamp full of gators, snakes, hornets, mosquitoes, snapping turtles and toxic water.

Sorry……. no confidence in the Republicans succeeding, as a group, to make biscuits and gravy, much less accomplish any political undertaking. Like BYU, the team has broke my heart too many times.

I’ll still vote for Trump……. yet he stands alone amongst a swamp full of gators, snakes, hornets, mosquitoes, snapping turtles and toxic water.
Very true, including the BYU part. Hope they don’t break my heart tomorrow!!🤞🏻

By the way we haven't went for biscuits and gravy yet.
Are you feeling up to it?
I am……. When is your next trip south….. I’m tied up this Friday and Saturday…… other than that…… wide open.

I was in Ephraim and Manti today…….. only in San Pete Co.

IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg

Hell I missed you,
I ate at the bowling alley, thet have a old fashing cheese burger it is pretty good (hand made patty about a half inch thick). Home cut fries.
That lamb looks good, how was it?

Hell I missed you,
I ate at the bowling alley, thet have a old fashing cheese burger it is pretty good (hand made patty about a half inch thick). Home cut fries.
That lamb looks good, how was it?
…………. I’m not required to answer that question.

Needed some gryo sauce on it.

Not As Bad As This BIDEN Joker Scares People That Have Any Common Sense!

The swamp does not want to be drained.......the entire swamp is and has been for 7 years crucifying Donald Trump to get him gone....he scares the sh!t out of them.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom