It's time!!! Cards are getting hit!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 09:01PM (MST)[p]$285 SMACK! Yes! LE muzzleloader Bull on the Manti. 10 points.

Congrats and good luck this fall to the rest that drew.

LAST EDITED ON May-16-14 AT 09:44AM (MST)[p]u suck Bullofthewoods.lol. U stole my nr archery tag for southwest D. Arrr had a guide lined up and everything. I had 14 points to. Maybe there is still hope.

>How do i foind out what
>genral tag i drew my
>cc got hit for two
>buck tags?? Or do i
>have to wait until the
>results?

Yes you will have to wait till you get your email.

>LAST EDITED ON May-16-14
>AT 09:44?AM (MST)

>
>u suck Bullofthewoods.lol. U stole my
>nr archery tag for southwest
>D. Arrr had a guide
>lined up and everything. I
>had 14 points to. Maybe
>there is still hope.

Sorry Aaron! Same thing happened to me before. There should be two bonus tags, maybe you're cc just hasn't hit yet?

>Archery Bull FL tag....Woot!
>
>
>
>'Ike'

That's Fish Lake with 9 points...Had to turn it in last year, thinking 'never see that again'...Looks like I just may! Better place this year and ready to go!

'Ike'

South slope Yellowstone Moose--- 18 points.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom