Jan 2C Archery Hunt

nmmuley

Any ideas on what to expect on this Jan hunt? I have hunted 2B 5 times over the last decade but have never hunted 2C. Thanks

Congrats on the tag! I've been putting in for years but never drawn. Good luck-show us how your hunt went-I'm excited to see some pics.

Chris/Compass West-I sent you a PM about 2A.

One of the best units in the state I have had the tag before way back in the day. Don't know if your a DIY guy or looking for Outfitter. But a outfitter for this hunt would be worth looking into. I recommend one of these 3 guys for sure all kill great bucks there every year. Dave Montoya Drop tine outfitters, Jason Ray Horn Reaper Outfitters or Anthony Hampton with Hampton Trophy Outfitters.

Amazing hunt. I had this tag in '08. I hunted for 12 days until I tagged a 161" buck. However, I chased 180"-215" deer on a daily basis. The snow was deep and crunchy that year, made it tough. So when I had my buck at 10 yards, it was hard to resist. You don't "need" an outfitter to find a big buck in 2C in January, but as always, could help.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom