January Deer Bowhunt NM Unit 16

spvaldez

I am new to bow hunting-actually to hunting in general. As a single Mom I worked way too much when my kids were young-took up bow hunting as a way to spend some quality time with my Son. This will be my 2nd hunt. I drew unit 16-which means I can hunt all of unit 16-A, B, C, D, E for any antlered deer in January-Mule or Whitetail. I am hoping for advise as to what area in unit 16 would be my best bet for a successful deer hunt-I don't expect honey hole info, only hoping for advice on a good area to hunt as unit 16 is a large area & I won't have much time to scout-I still have to work, and it's a drive from ABQ to get out there as much as I would like. Thank you for your consideration and hunting tips you may share would be greatly appreciated.

I hope people on here are willing to give you a lot of help you deserve it
Good Luck on a Great Hunt with your Son

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-19 AT 12:22PM (MST)[p]Thank You! bow deadly! I greatly appreciate you taking time to reach out to me! I hope you get a nice buck on your hunt!

I wish I could help you with 16, I just don't know the unit. I hope someone from the site gives you some good intel. Best of luck, and enjoy it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom