January in New Mexico

pschultheis

We are looking to apply for one of the January archery hunts. We are interested in high success for drawing and harvesting. Two that we are interested are Unit 24 and 36 for mule deer.

Any insite would be appreciated. Hope I don't get blasted as I am not asking for anyones spot just a unit to try for. Thanks for the help.

Paul

Don't know much about unit 36, however I don't know that 24 has the best odds for mule deer. Probably not bad, but not the best. Unit holds decent numbers but you will need to do some research/scouting ahead of time to find the decent bucks. May also consider unit 16, huge unit and is open to either mulies or whitetails.

Jeff

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom