Jazz vs Warriors tomorrow

One things for sure. It will start out close. I got pretty high hopes for the Jazz one day but this Warrior team right now is way beyond good.

I've been watching the Warriors all season (mainly because they show them locally). They are just relentless for 4 quarters. I'm sure they can't keep up that pace. They have a good thing going now though at 18-0. They haven't faced the Spurs yet either.

106 - 103!! Jazz took them into deep water, just couldn't put the lights out.

Man those Warriors are good!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I have no idea why the Jazz are only 8-8. They gave the Warriors all they wanted tonight. The Jazz controlled the entire game, and they have a great future. The Warriors got lucky tonight.

Maybe the Warrior's got lucky, but I say the Jazz got "Curred" just like all the other NBA Teams. I would say the Jazz got lucky that Harrison Barnes did not play or it would have been a bigger spread. Curry works off skill not luck. Great game by the Jazz however.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-16
>AT 10:31?PM (MST)

>
>Sorry eel.:D

Yeah, I bet you're real sorry.

I'm sorry I wrote that anti-wolf letter to Colorado now....:D

Doesn't look like the Nuggets slowed em down any. Next up, single season wins record!

We got the Spurs home court jinx broke, finally after 33 tries.

Warriors might get the Jazz in the first round.

The Warriors can be beat, but beating them 4 out of 7 will be tough.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom