join the club

primeroarcher

not he biggest bull in the woods however thanks to a great hunting buddy i was able to arrow this unbalanced screamer. i had been watching the cluber for a few weeks. i knew where he was hanging with his ladies and tried to get there saturday in the AM. we got in the interception location and glassed. to our suprize the group had remained low this day. we snuck in from above the herd and closed the distance intruding on the trist. at 30 yards i found myself at full draw when the freak steped into view. it was a steep downward shot but the arrow angled down and foward to the pump station. he ran 50 yards and stopped confused as to what had just stung him and he herd the calls of my partner right befor he tipped over. great hunt. hopefully i will be posting again in a few days when we get a shot for my wife. until then enjoy the pics.

16192012-09-08_09-20-22_33.jpg

3664freak_bull_4.jpg

1329freak_bull_3.jpg

1256freak_bull_2.jpg

You wont have many chances to shoot a bull like that in one lifetime. I like the "unbalanced screamer" title. Congrats on a unique once in a lifetime bull.

16072012-09-16_22-22-54_537.jpg

unfortunatly his cape was damaged. the cape was so unique the way it grew around the pedicle that i am unable to get this bull shoulder mounted with another cape. however i do like the way the european turned out! this was a tuff skull to bleach out but thanx to the use of soaked rags where the skull could not be submerged in chemicals the skull is now white.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom