June Hunts

oklahunter

My son and I haven't been able to hunt much together for a while now due to his job. He said he could get some time off to do something in June. Does anyone have a good suggestion for hunting or fishing the first week of June? I appreciate any help I can get.

Go to Alaska fishing or tell him his job sucks!

37205hornkiller.jpg

Utah Should be starting some Big Game Hunts in June Before long!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Alaska black bear hunts are still going strong in June, would definitely favor the earlier half of the month though.

Ben

As many have already said you could do a black bear hunt in Alaska. You could put in for Ketchikan or Prince of Wales bear hunt. Then you would be able to fish for King Salmon out in the ocean at the same time. PM me if you want more info. Deadline for the bear draw is the 16th though.

We like to head down to Venice La to do some tuna and swordfish fishing when we don't have any hunts lined up. Contact Mexican Gulf Fishing Co or just do a google search for charters out of Venice. Lots of good captains down there.

Texas!! can't go wrong with a pig hunt, ram hunt or even an Axis Deer hunt. Lots of fun it is very hot depending where you are but very fun and fairly affordable.

A little out of the box here, but check into some Africa hunts. Often times cheaper than Alaska, or at least used to be. There are many safe places to go and it is an experience that will never be forgotten.

Try Texas for exotics. I've never done it, but there are options for Aoudad, Nilgai, pigs, axis deer, fallow deer, and various other things.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom