Just a pic.

oldoregon

Very Active Member
I was cleaning up my photopucket account, and thought I'd have yall look at this one. Sorry it is so small.... I shrunk it to make it wallet size to hand out as a senior picture.

seniorpicture.jpg

That last horse, the buttermilk buckskin, looks like my packhorse. About 15 hands high, 1,250 lbs. I love that little fart! fatrooster.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-05 AT 02:53PM (MST)[p]http://www.spanishmustang.org/home/Barry.jpg

this is a pic of the lead horse that im riding. In this picture, my boss is riding him.

We just picked this guy up a year ago. Great mountain horse and strong as an ox

41f596f672c82f2b.jpg

WOW! that is an incredibly good looking horse. How much did you pay for that fine animal... I bet that feller set you back a few dollars. Looks like a quarter horse? High withers. stocky front end, well muscled, nice curve on the back. Looks like a sure footed animal, great for riding and packing. I bet you are very proud of him. From what I can see that saddle looks good too. looks like a slick forked wade tree with a nice big ropin horn. Great for workin cows. let me know if that horse ever comes up for sale!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom